Just got my pearl. This is my first smart phone. Anyways, I did not opt ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

otisfirefly no está en línea Stack level 1

Question newbie w/ questions

Advertisement

Just got my pearl. This is my first smart phone. Anyways, I did not opt for the $20 browser and email access. So I just have the T-Mobile website on phone and thats all I can access. I don't even have a URL Browser option on my phone. With that said, I d/l a theme from pinstack and the pacman game as well to my laptop. How do I transfer these files to the pearl? By the way, I have not bought a mini-sd card yet.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Re: newbie w/ questions

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1st. Youll wanna connect your pearl to your pc via usb cable.

2nd. Open desktop manager and let it connect...if it doesn't connect after about 15 seconds...click options...connection settings...then detect

3rd. Select application loader.

4th. Click add and find the application/theme you want to load...you can do multiple items.

5th. Click go or ok...whatever button signifies continue!

6th. Taa daa!

Let me know if this helps

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~since I'm on my phone I can't edit this...but your game should be in .cod or .axi form I believe...

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by otisfirefly
    Just got my pearl. This is my first smart phone. Anyways, I did not opt for the $20 browser and email access. So I just have the T-Mobile website on phone and thats all I can access. I don't even have a URL Browser option on my phone. With that said, I d/l a theme from pinstack and the pacman game as well to my laptop. How do I transfer these files to the pearl? By the way, I have not bought a mini-sd card yet.
    Just so you know you can't put applications/games or themes on your microSD card they are installed in device memory...memory card is for pictures/videos/music.