Okay, I've read through MANY posts and threads, but I still can't seem to figure ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Pearl Lady no está en línea Stack level 1

Question NEWBIE question: syncing to Outlook

Advertisement

Okay, I've read through MANY posts and threads, but I still can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong (or not doing at all). so, if some one would be willing to walk me through the process, I would be SO appreciative!

I have a Red Pearl, used the CD packaged with the phone (Desktop Manager) and want to be able to sync my Outlook calendar with my phone using the USB.

Additionally, I have been experiencing problems with the CD...but that's probably for another post!

Thanks all!

europamo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A51117
    Here is a post you should read. It has instructions (4th post down). Good luck, and let us know if you have any problems

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...c_outlook.html

lonestarbuzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    1. install desktop manager, open desktop manager, plug phone into usb, make sure desktop manager recognizes that phone is plugged in

2. double click "synchronize" icon

3. make sure that the "synchronize organizer data" box is checked

4. click on the configuration tab

5. click on the "configure synch..." button on the right

6. make sure the "calendar" box is checked; when checked, there sill be a double arrow between "calendar" and "microsoft outlook" like this: <-->

7. you can click the "choose" button on the right to pick what calendar app you want to use to sync.

hope this helps.