if I cant access my media from my phone can I get a memory card ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nestor_lopez no está en línea Stack level 1

Newbie needs a lot of help..!

Advertisement

if I cant access my media from my phone can I get a memory card and access it that way? I'm having the same problem everyone is as far as not being able to access my browers, help and the rest but i was thinking if i got a memory card could I skip around that problem?

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Newbie needs a lot of help..!

do you have a plan to go in the browser and as long as your putting thr right format on the music your should have no problems i put a sd in mine just for my music and pics and it saves room in the phone and limewire works great as far as putting songs on it

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by nestor_lopez
    if I cant access my media from my phone can I get a memory card and access it that way? I'm having the same problem everyone is as far as not being able to access my browers, help and the rest but i was thinking if i got a memory card could I skip around that problem?
    hey nestor welcome to the stacks.

Hit up this thread. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._mini_faq.html

should be number 7, but you really should get a media card. Your phone only has 64mb of memory so it runs out of memory pretty quick with a few ringtones and pictures.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Yeah Reddog, I have to agree. My 1 gig was the best investment i have made for my pearl(other than the OEM case!) It has helped w/speed and memory available!