Hello everyone, I just bought the PEARL from Amazon.com! Everything seems to going well...just had ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cschwatk no está en línea Stack level 1

Newbie - just saying hi!

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I just bought the PEARL from Amazon.com! Everything seems to going well...just had a few questions.

I live in the United States and have a plan through Cingular. I would have liked to go T-Mobile but the coverage in my area just wasn't good enough :-(.

I am running OS 4.2.0.71: Are there any huge benefits to updating my OS to the new Italian version? Is it that much faster/

Second question...when I synced my Exchange account to my blackberry it downloaded every old email on the server. IS there an easy way to delete them all off of my blackberry? The only way I can find now is to delete them one by one. *argh*

I'm sure I'll have more Q's as I figure this baby out. Again - excited to be here!

Cheers,

Chase

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: Newbie - just saying hi!

Don't know about the PEARL I have the 8700 but just wanted to welcome you here someone will be along shortly to answer your questions I am sure..
    Michael

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Newbie - just saying hi!

hi and welcome to pinstacks , read this forum you have got tons of answers there

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...y_8100_os.html

You can delete all you emails or emails at once by going to you messages icon and highlighting the top date hitting menu and select "delete prior".

You can also while in "messages" hit menu and select "view folder" then open the folder you want to delete messages from and again hit "delete prior".

And I believe highlighting other dates will delete only prior to that date.

Welcome to the Stacks
    Last edited by antx16; 04-17-2007 at 06:51 PM.