Hey guys, I am new to BB. My mom and dad have had curves for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

soccerlvr2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Newbie Here! Question about graphics for 8110!

Advertisement

Hey guys, I am new to BB. My mom and dad have had curves for a while and are pretty good with them. Just recently, my mom got me a Pearl 8110. I have been trying to buy some different graphics and it seems like everything I want is not compatible with my phone. Anyone know how/where I can get graphics for my Pearl? Nice ones that is.

Thanks!

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Not sure if they'll still produce requested themes..but you can post HERE if you'd like a custom/special theme.

Or you can PM me if you'd like me to make you a custom wallpaper with images of your choice!!

Welcome to stacks!!

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Thanks, I will look into both. Do you know if there are any web sites I can buy them from? I have AT&T but for this phone, they are limited.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    You can check out Bplay.com the have some wallpapers available to buy, but you could just take "beeshabo" up on his offer to make you a custom wallpaper.....

You can also do a search via the engine of your choosing and find a number of "wallpaper" makers that you can upload an image to and then they will send it back to your phone in the correct format.
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    I am new to the BB curve,but i'm an expert at the Pearl, and I need ppl to talk 2 on BB messenger

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    you can always make your own themes using Plazmic. I've made several themes for my pearl.
    **Ashmee**