Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Bootsector I noticed that Tmobile hasn't posted that the 8120 is even ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsector View Post
    I noticed that Tmobile hasn't posted that the 8120 is even out yet, does anyone have the release date for it?

THe Phone was released yesterday, the software for said phone has not posted yet, it is running v4.3.0.115
    http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...f-29937cad4990
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

jdzialak no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm on my 8100!it's AMAZING!
    2 questions-
    How do I know what os revision I have?
    And what is holstered ?

Joe

tylerscott20 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    To find out your os version hold alt and while still holding alt type race and release it.Then do it again. It'll pull up the HELP ME! screen. Then just scroll down to apps version. It should say something like 4.2.X.XXX.

PIN/ID
    Oh ya and holstered means in the little black holster that came with your phone

Dream Hack no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The holster is probably the single most amazing accessory for the pearl. I got mine the day I got my phone in the store. It has a little magnet that basically puts the phone in standby mode when holstered and it affords you a whole new set of profiles options. Like you can have your phone vibrate when holstered but ring when not holstered. Play with the options, if you have the holster. You'll be amazed. It also helps keep the trackball clean

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    Its out. There are some good arguments on here. But looking on the BB website and comparing the two the only diff is is the wifi, OS and that the memory card can be obtain without going thru the battery door.

PIN/ID
    The 8100 also doesn't have a video recorder which to me isn't that big of a deal

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Hack View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The holster is probably the single most amazing accessory for the pearl. I got mine the day I got my phone in the store. It has a little magnet that basically puts the phone in standby mode when holstered and it affords you a whole new set of profiles options. Like you can have your phone vibrate when holstered but ring when not holstered. Play with the options, if you have the holster. You'll be amazed. It also helps keep the trackball clean
    So the BB knows when it's holstered...Now I get it. What is STANDBY mode? It still takes calls?
    Also, my media card that I put in is from my Razr. It's not showing any of my ringtones or pics. Do I need to reformat it for the BB?
    Last question - When adding apps or updates, do I download them from the BB itself, or put them on my PC and then transer thru the USB?

Sorry for all of the questions.
    PS-I'm sticking with the 8100. I don't feel the need to upgrade to the 8120.

Joe

Also, how do I remove the Signature from my BB emails?

Joe

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tmobile does now have the 8120 the only real differences are the 2 megapixel camera instead of the 1.3 and the 8120 is a hotspot at home phone so with the extra 9.99 plan you can have the unlimited calling from any wifi area

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    There is a bigger diff in the 8120 than the 8100.

8120 has 2.0 camera, video recording, wifi, faster 4/3 OS, 8gb media card, you do not need H@H to use the wifi, two speakers instead of one, has great sound! Spell Check, documents to go. The keys are diff and tighter than the 8100. It is definately a good upgrade from the 8100.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12