I previously posted about USB connectivetly problems. So far I have been unsuccesful. I delete....re-install ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

IceTeaMix no está en línea Stack level 1

Newb...Questions about Memory Card and a bunch of other stuff

Advertisement

I previously posted about USB connectivetly problems. So far I have been unsuccesful. I delete....re-install software and plug in my BB and it says Hardware deteced I download the device to my Comp then I go through my DM and go to my Connection Settings put USB "detect"......"No Device Found". So right now my main goal is to get music from my comp to my BB and i can't. That brings me to the memory card. Do i have to purchase this in order to get music in my phone and make this whole usb problem work???

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Newb...Questions about Memory Card and a bunch of other stuff

Buying a memory card will not solve your USB problems, it sounds like a hardware problem either with your PC or the BB

If you connect other things to your PC via USB and they work its most likely the BB, RIM has a one year warranty if you bought it at a store I would take it there and tell them your problem.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Newb...Questions about Memory Card and a bunch of other stuff

As dfc said, the Memory Card won't solve the USB problem, but the Pearl, without one is limited to 2.8 Mbyte File transfer, so your music files will either be poor quality or fairly short.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b