But someone plz help me out here I'm Gavin some probs wit my pearl and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B

newb question

Advertisement

But someone plz help me out here I'm Gavin some probs wit my pearl and I know someone can help! Ok first off when I send mms messages it seems like the people nvr get them and I was wonderin wat the problem was! The 2nd thing is kus a ? How do I get a zip file from my comp to my phone?
    *Rare like Mr. Clean wit hair*

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I never send MMS, i just send pics via email or BBM.

For your zip file, I would just hook the bb up to the pc, enable mass media storage on the bb, open with a folder, drag and drop. Why do you want the zip file on the bb? If its just to carry the file with you it will be fine. If you are trying to install an app you will need to unzip on the pc and use Desktop Manager aka DM to install it on the BB.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    as for the picture message it could be 3 things...1, you have to have a picture message plan. just cause the phone can take pictures doesn't mean it can send them.
    2. the person you send it to also has to have a picture message plan, otherwise they'll never get it.

3. picture messages usually require a strong signal. sometimes they won't work even if you have 2 bars.

PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ok thanx 4 you help so when i get on the com and save a zip file to my folder how would i go bout gettin it off dm to my phone

ChibiPanda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F3A96F
    Well if you want to just store the .zip on your phone, as melissaox mentioned, you can easily do it by enabling Mass Storage on your media card and drag and drop. Or you can just do it by DM.
    But that's only if you're gonna just keep it on your phone for storage. .zips on your BB is useless. You can't unzip on your BB, that i know of.
    I'm lonely. Drop me a PIN anytime!!

PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ok ill give it a try so i put mass storage on and then i get on the computer and clcik on the file it then pulls up like 2 fioles wat do i do from there

ChibiPanda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F3A96F
    Wait do you want to unzip it first? What's in the zip?
    I'm lonely. Drop me a PIN anytime!!

PIN/ID
    246D499B
    wat do u mean? wats in the zip as soon as i click on it from here it says open or save i open it and 2 files show up but bth of them wont run