i just got my phone a week ago and want a new ring tone. i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

karyno1 no está en línea Stack level 1

new to this! help please!!

Advertisement

i just got my phone a week ago and want a new ring tone. i was wondering if it's possible to send music from my itunes playlist using bluetooth to my phone (which i'm having trouble doing).. i'm not sure if i'm doing everything correctly.. i finally figured out how to send and recieve pictures, but i can't figure out why it's not letting me send music. would that be something i would have to pay extra for?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.. i'm really clueless to all of this. THANKS!!

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Re: new to this! help please!!

Im not sure how your doing it..but did you try just sync-ing via USB cable? Thats how I move my music- Aber

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

in DM go to media manager and then select the folder containing the files it should work.

schattenmann no está en línea Stack level 2

There´s an app called BBhub which should do the job. Same works with TuneSync. Both need a wired connection, i guess

I don´t need them both, i just drag and drop music from my Mac to the mounted 1 GB SD-Card, that works perfekt for me