Ok, so I ordered my Blackberry Pearl and its on its way right now. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Brettizzzle no está en línea Stack level 1

New To BB Pearl..

Advertisement

Ok, so I ordered my Blackberry Pearl and its on its way right now. I have a sidekick 3 at the moment and I have a data plan which is unlimited internet,texting,e-mail, and AIM. I went to T-mobile and they told me I'd have to pay $35 for unlimited texting,internet,e-mail, just like the sidekick. That is good, but I was wondering if AIM would go under the unlimited texting? or would i have to pay extra for that??

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: New To BB Pearl..

welcome to the stacks. AIM would go under unlim sms texting depending on how you use it. If you use the OZ messenger it is billed as an sms text.
    you can download jivetalk, most on here i see do, from www.beejive.com for a one time charge of i thing 19.99 or something and then all your IM are free on that service.

any ?'s see http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...r_version.html
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 06-08-2007 at 12:48 PM.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

to the reason you have to pay for the difference, the Sidekick package being $20 and the BBIS and unlimited texing is basically because the sidekick package uses the T-Zones connection speed, and the BB uses a Edge connection which is a lot faster, you can get T-Zones and then add unlimited text if you'd like at it will only be $20.98 but then you will lose all the speed of the EDGE internet package. And yes the AIM and all that falls in the Unlimited texting, and E-mails you get come as a text message, so your better off paying the whole $35 because I do every month, and i dont know what i would do without it.
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

jkai2188 is right- that is assuming that you are in the US - we Americans take that as a given- hehehe but in anycase - the I'm client is included in your unlimited internet and/or texting plan- I too have both. Which IM client you use is up to you..... There is the complimentary OZ program that comes with your BB or another poular one - as mentioned, is jivetalk - I use IM+ which now includes Skype and MySpace IM - that is thru www.Shapeservices.com and its a Lil more pricey but all upgrades are free! I've had like 3 already! There is also another program I used to use many moons ago on my Nextel blackberry.... Called Webmessenger. I suggest you google those 3 and see which one you like best!

Let us know!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Brettizzzle no está en línea Stack level 1

Ah thanks so much guys, As soon as I get my BB I'll deff. Let you know which one I chose