Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by ArgonNJ Just send the pic through email. Not having MMS is not ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: *NEW* Sprint 8130 Data Plans

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonNJ View Post
    Just send the pic through email. Not having MMS is not a big deal.
    not a big deal unless you have co-workers that send you MMS's all the time.. like my co-workers. That is the same thing people said about the iPhone not having MMS but it's not good enough to just use email.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

movieguy00 no está en línea Stack level 1

I called last week and tried to get this blackberry vision plan added, I was already on the Ensemble billing system but they still had a problem adding the plan and they gave me a ticket number for a service request. I called back yesterday and they told me the ticket was closed but yet they still couldn't add this plan but would try a way to get it on. They claimed they moved my account from one billing system to another, cleared everything on one of the systems, then moved back onto the other system.

After hanging up with them I could not get my phone to make calls or use any data. I called back and had to enter a new IMSI number (I believe this is the number I changed...) and had to re-provision the phone (I have a Blackberry 8830). Everything seems to be working fine now...I downloaded sprint navigation and it logged me right in.

However, I noticed that on sprint.com my voice plan was different and had to have that changed...but I also noticed sprint.com is still not working properly for me since the migration last week...I can not check my bill, pay my bill, the additonal add-on section lists that I have almost add-on they offer but when calling CS they only see my voice plan and the $30 blackberry plan. Is there a different thread where people are having similar issues with the new overhaul at sprint.com?

Also, if anyone successfully added this new blackberry plan...I downloaded sprint navigation and it instantly logged in for me when I opened it and it works fine (I just hope I don't get additional charges for this), I have not tried On Demand premium services yet...but does anyone know if with the 8830 you can access the sprint tv that the package supposedly offers?

Thanks for any help.

Need no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by andrewd View Post
    No, It should have showed up allready.. are you a P2k billing? you best bet is call to make sure.
    Okay I emailed them and ask about it and I also told them that maybe they will need to convert me to the ensemble billing system. I got back an reply posted below. Can the $30 plan be added without converting to ensemble now? I thought it wasn't until Nov 23 (according to cp6169) that it could be added to P2K? The good news is my BB is still getting emails.... and there is no data plan showing under my phone online.. maybe I am getting free data??

I would like to confirm that $30 Power Vision pack has already been added on #XXXX as of November 13, 2007. It might be possible that due to some technical issue with website, it is not reflecting on the online account.

Further, the conversion of billing system is done through a backend process. We are in process of converting all the accounts from P2K billing system to Ensemble billing system. Your account will soon be converted to the ensemble billing system with prior notification.
    Last edited by Need; 11-14-2007 at 04:20 PM.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

I called today in regards to the $30 pack and was told that teathering could not be added at all to the plan, not even for an additional charge. The second image that cp posted shows (at least my interpretation) that it can be added for $15/mo. The CS rep told me it's not possible, either pay $39.99 for the teathering, or loose it for the unlimited sms/navigation for the $30 plan... Anyone know the answer to this?

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F779B

maybe I am getting free data??
    free data with sprint I dought it!!!
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Nevermind my last post. I must have reached an uninformed BB support rep. The lady I spoke to tonight gave me the $30 plan with the $15 PAM addon. Now its like only paying $5 a month more for unlimited texting and navigation. Now only if this phone would stop dropping the data, I'd be one happy customer and BB data support would stop hearing from me.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    Update: On 11/23 users in p2k will be eligible for this power vision plan with no migration to ensemble involved. A new code has been created for p2k which is a temporary solution running through 12/2...

Called in bright and early this morning. Got set up. About %#$# time Sprint.

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3

with the $30 plan, will i still be able to get the @sprint.blackberry.net email address??
    a blackberry is a tool. a treo is a toy

rce
    rce no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by reemusk View Post
    with the $30 plan, will i still be able to get the @sprint.blackberry.net email
    address??

Yes you will

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by rce View Post
    Yes you will

rock on. thanks.
    a blackberry is a tool. a treo is a toy

Quote Originally Posted by reemusk View Post
    rock on. thanks.
    All you'll lose is the "Phone as Modem."

jchapell no está en línea Stack level 1

SO I had a 4 day ordeal trying to get the new plan set up on the pearl - Store rep couldn't do it, 2 CSR and 2 Technical Support CSRs couldn't get it, finally it got set up on Sunday. However, I cannot get Sprint Navigation to let me use the service without having to choose to buy either the daily or monthly plan for extra $$. I am not yet migrated to Ensemble (I've been told a couple times it will happy by 12/7), could this be the problem? I called tonight and the CSR didn't have any idea what to do. Thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Being in either billing system is not the problem as I have encountered users in both with the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jchapell View Post
    SO I had a 4 day ordeal trying to get the new plan set up on the pearl - Store rep couldn't do it, 2 CSR and 2 Technical Support CSRs couldn't get it, finally it got set up on Sunday. However, I cannot get Sprint Navigation to let me use the service without having to choose to buy either the daily or monthly plan for extra $$. I am not yet migrated to Ensemble (I've been told a couple times it will happy by 12/7), could this be the problem? I called tonight and the CSR didn't have any idea what to do. Thanks!

Ugh. I really feel your pain man. Hang in there.

lie07 no está en línea Stack level 2

plan is changed nwo..
    they told me its 40 for everything unlimited...
    and u can even use it as modem...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast