Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks for the enlightenment CP. I'll be calling them back tomorrow to get merged over ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: *NEW* Sprint 8130 Data Plans

Advertisement

Thanks for the enlightenment CP. I'll be calling them back tomorrow to get merged over to Ensemble and then calling on Sunday to save that sweet $30 a month. AOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Man, this has been my biggest nightmare with Sprint EVER. SO, I called to get migrated to their "Ensemble" and was told it would be 30 mnts before my three numbers were ported over. Ok fine, I call back an hour later and they tell me it'll be 2-4 hrs. Ok, getting angry now, but whatever. So, I call back that evening and they tell me it will be 24 hrs. Ok, NOW I'm pissed. But, I've still got phone service on my and my wife's BBs. Well, i call them back today and they tell me it's going to be 24 hrs again. No no no no no. "I was told 24 hrs... 24 hrs ago..." The rep's telling me that the system is down blah blah blah. I express my frustration, politely but clearly. Oh, and BTW my wife's BB service is dead... no voice, data or anything. THAT is what's making me the angriest. Now, the rep's telling me my phone numbers may have to change. NO THEY WILL NOT! Well, then she says one of the numbers has been successful. I tell her the BB is still not receiving voice or data service... provisioning not working... registration is not working... nothing. What does she ask me for? My PIN... ok fine. Then? The "SIMS CARD NUMBER" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Someone needs to send this idiot back to training.

Oh man, the rage is overpowering for this one.

didomenico77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Can you please explain the difference between p2k and ensemble I dont know if I need to switch or not!!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Ensemble and p2k are billing systems, p2k is Sprints billing system, and ensemble is Nextels billing system. ALL users will be in ensemble, or the Unified Billing Platform, one day. P2k is a billing system of the past. For the end user there is really no difference, its all in the backend that we, Sprint employees, have to deal with.

didomenico77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    Ensemble and p2k are billing systems, p2k is Sprints billing system, and ensemble is Nextels billing system. ALL users will be in ensemble, or the Unified Billing Platform, one day. P2k is a billing system of the past. For the end user there is really no difference, its all in the backend that we, Sprint employees, have to deal with.
    So will I need to do any of these switches that are explained above if I am just a consumer looking to buy the new pearl with the new plans?

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Im not sure as the plan released today. The only way to tell is to try to get the plan and see what happens. If you cant get it because you are in p2k, call this number to get migrated to ensemble. 18664128513

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

sprint cracks me up the buy nextel and destroy the service cp can relate and they want to get rid of nextel but nextel is in there sites url when ever you go to look at there phones and now they use nextels billing system. if only there wasnt a etf i would be at att so fast with a tilt and a curve.

sprintberry no está en línea Stack level 1

I also read somewhere it can be used as a retention offer for p2k, make up your mind Sprint.

bjk.qaz no está en línea Stack level 2

Can anyone tell me if those of us on BES servers (-vs- BIS) will be able to take advantage of the 30/mth plan? I really want the offerings of that 30/mth plan (TV etc...)...

Thanks!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Update: On 11/23 users in p2k will be eligible for this power vision plan with no migration to ensemble involved. A new code has been created for p2k which is a temporary solution running through 12/2...

rce
    rce no está en línea Stack level 2

Good to know CP, I am trying to get a new 8830 but am having problems with CS and switching to Ensemble. I cannot get an answer out of them as to when I will be migrated over. I received an email this past Monday saying that my account would be switched over this week but when I called Thursday CS said that this was not true. I just need a new phone my old phone is on it's last leg. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by rce View Post
    Good to know CP, I am trying to get a new 8830 but am having problems with CS and switching to Ensemble. I cannot get an answer out of them as to when I will be migrated over. I received an email this past Monday saying that my account would be switched over this week but when I called Thursday CS said that this was not true. I just need a new phone my old phone is on it's last leg. Any advice?

If you read his last post (above yours) carefully you will see he lets us know that on 11/23 we can get the $30 BIS being on P2K.

ArgonNJ no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by didomenico77 View Post
    Wow I cant believe that this plan will not let you picture message, after they give you all of that other stuff, you cant give us something as simple as picture mail?

ALL of the other "Power Vision" plans have picture mail included, and this new "Power Vision" plan won't. Seems dumb to me.

Just send the pic through email. Not having MMS is not a big deal.

Need no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone knows how long does it take for the switch to the $30 BB Power Vision Plan to show up online? I was told that it was switched yesterday, but when I checked online, I see that my $39.99 BB data was removed but there isn't any new data listed. My phone is still getting pushed email though. Does it take a while to show up online?

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F779B

No, It should have showed up allready.. are you a P2k billing? you best bet is call to make sure.
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast