I've been reading a lot of guides from this forums. But I still have a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

morpheusprime no está en línea Stack level 2

New Poster

Advertisement

I've been reading a lot of guides from this forums. But I still have a question regarding installing themes and appilications to my phone. Right now I have the black berry pearl 8100 4.2 version. I do not have internet on my phone and at home. I usually go to a public library our my buddies to go on line.

My question is is there a way that I can transfer themes, games, and appillications via a flash drive then install it onto my phone through my laptop. With out having to use the OTA to do it? I'm still kinda of a noob when it comes to installing programs on my phone. Any help will be appreciated.

Rrupert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    238E3391
    yes, you should be able to drop the app/theme on a flash drive. from your laptop run desktop manager/ media manager and drop the jar and jad files to your media card in a folder you should create(call what you want, games, themes, apps, whatever)
    after its loaded on your BB, disconnect, open MEDIA on your BB, press the menu button(left of trackball), explore, click on the folder you made, click on the jar file and download.

morpheusprime no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks a bunch. That what I was pretty much thinking. But wasn't quite shure.