What's up everyone?! Well my track ball broke I used the insurance and got a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

megajuliani no está en línea Stack level 1

New phone!!

Advertisement

What's up everyone?! Well my track ball broke I used the insurance and got a brand new one I love it! Came with software 107 and a nice case which my original one didn't come with I need to get my color call program again but hey its 5 bucks no big deal. My new pin is 241A32BC add me I lost all my contacts please.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: New phone!!

megajuliani...don't go pay for it again...get ColorPearl...it's free and awesome...welcome back to the stacks

how did you lose all your contacts? did you not back-up any of your data from your old BB with DM?
    Last edited by magellan0547; 09-05-2007 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Automerged.

What?!? I could have backed it up damn I gotta do more reading on here! As far as color pearl I didn't know it was free! Lol I got the one from handango but can you get me the link for the free one? I'm at work and can't really search due to lack of service in the building

Oh and I forgot to mentioned because I just noticed but the carrying case that was included in my new package actually has the magnet to put the phone on stand by! Yaay me!!!

klubhead no está en línea Stack level 3

That's awesome they hooked u up with a free case.. Here's the link for colorpearl and welcome back

http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/