Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

I hope goes well for you and your BB Erica. I downloaded this a few ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bwell2u no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: New Pearl OS from AT&T 4.2.1.96

Advertisement

I hope goes well for you and your BB Erica. I downloaded this a few hours ago. I took so long for it to install that I took a nap. Everything is working fine for me I just have to enter a few registration codes for some applications that I have. I guess the only thing that changed for me during this application upgrade was that my alert tone for my voice mail messages changed...no big thing to worry about.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I found the service books but apparently T-Mobile BIS service is having problems sending them. I keep getting a message saying "Unable to send Service Books. Try again later." I'm missing my browser, T-Zones and Setup Internet Email icons. Anyone else have this problem?

Also, I have the same JiveTalk problem I had when installing the Rogers OS. Deleted and reinstalling again. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-16-2007 at 04:02 AM.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Please anybody report on call quality. Just downgraded from .94 so I don't want to go trough it again. That is the only issue I had. And I love the apps run so smooth in .94.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

FINALLY got all my icons back. Opened up Desktop Manager to see if something hadn't been checked, and all options were checked (some greyed out) and as soon as I closed it, they all came back (browser, setup internet email, tzones, and the OZ IM client icons).

rizzo70 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I loaded the new AT&T after I got done with my experiment and it seams like the thing blows away
    the roger's upgrade for boot time. Video quality is definatley better and has faster scroll response.
    Ive ran this movie on at least 5 updates from various provider's and this update has the best video and sound quality and it is a full length movie in one file not split "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".
    Camera Picture quality is the same "excelant" as always. I would say that this OS is much faster than Rogers and runs everything smoother....I just called my bank and went through all the number entering, menus and talked to a banker "quality check" and my phone souded clearer than ever and that with a TV and three monitors within 3 feet also walked the house and same good quality and didnt get dropped off the call either so I would say go for it!!!!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo70
    I loaded the new AT&T after I got done with my experiment and it seams like the thing blows away
    the roger's upgrade for boot time. Video quality is definatley better and has faster scroll response.
    Ive ran this movie on at least 5 updates from various provider's and this update has the best video and sound quality and it is a full length movie in one file not split "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".
    Camera Picture quality is the same "excelant" as always. I would say that this OS is much faster than Rogers and runs everything smoother....I just called my bank and went through all the number entering, menus and talked to a banker "quality check" and my phone souded clearer than ever and that with a TV and three monitors within 3 feet also walked the house and same good quality and didnt get dropped off the call either so I would say go for it!!!!
    sounds pretty solid.

LuvInTheClub no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304d164e

Has anyone that upgraded to AT&T OS notice if the Multi-tap is functioning correctly? Rogers had that weird thing that missed letters.... Someone please let me know so i can download this...Im at work and not permited..Yeah, works sucks on a Saturday!

Thanks

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

ok i went to go d/l the OS and it only has the two options "AT&T Red & Maine Slate 8100c" & "AT&T Maine Slate 8100c". I dont see one for Smartphone 8100?

am i crazy or sumthin?

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Quote Originally Posted by Blukrystlz
    ok i went to go d/l the OS and it only has the two options "AT&T Red & Maine Slate 8100c" & "AT&T Maine Slate 8100c". I dont see one for Smartphone 8100?

am i crazy or sumthin?
    No you are not crazy. They changed it, because when i downloaded it last night it had already been changed. You want the one for the AT&T Red & Maine Slate 8100c.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

Quote Originally Posted by shadow63
    No you are not crazy. They changed it, because when i downloaded it last night it had already been changed. You want the one for the AT&T Red & Maine Slate 8100c.
    Ty, i really thought my blonde roots were growing in too fast...
    Will that one be the same?
    i d/l'd it but haven't tried it yet...i guess ill try later 2night or 2moro when i have the time.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

yep looks like they renamed it, weird?
    '
    the one for red/maine is .96
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

ericjackson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM Me

So.... Stupid question. What are the advantages over the .71 from Cingular? Can someone help me decide whether or not I should upgrade. Thanks
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3

i`m about to upgrade to AT&T .96 but just in case i don`t like it. how do i downgrade back to old OS? do i do the same steps to upgrade or just back up it to the old OS?

Picasosz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2E96

Uninstall 4.2.1.96 from your PC your old version should still be in the add remove programs on PC LEAVE IT THERE Start Desktop manager plugin Pearl Let Cook for 10 to 45 seconds flip over simmer for 5 seconds Start Apploader in Desktop Manager Then there should be a option to downgrade Pearl add sauted onions a dash of paprika and serve chilled with a nice Kianti. (press the Friggin Button)
    Forget About the holes!!! Eat your donuts and forget about the holes.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by Lindararith
    i`m about to upgrade to AT&T .96 but just in case i don`t like it. how do i downgrade back to old OS? do i do the same steps to upgrade or just back up it to the old OS?
    yep to do the downgrade you just go to Control Panel and uninstall the update you just put on the computer... then download the previous OS you wish to go back to, install it, run desktop manager and follow exactly the same steps
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast