Just got a Pearl from at&t. I've set up all my voicemail and internet and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Creed1 no está en línea Stack level 1

New Pearl

Advertisement

Just got a Pearl from at&t. I've set up all my voicemail and internet and stuff, but what are some common modifications that you all suggest? I've downloaded Opera mini... but what other apps do most everyone use?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: New Pearl

I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

welcome to the stax creed. other than themes and ringers, oh and google maps, I haven't really loaded too many 3rd party apps, but what you need is all dependant on what you're doing with your bb.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Creed1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Does the pearl offer/support a fully functioning internet browser to view webpages as you would on a copmuter, or can we only view them as watered down cell phone versions?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

you can go to any website you wish, just might be hard to follow. for that purpose i recommend installing OperaMini browser. works great

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

i can use sites like espn photobucket pretty well, but java heavy sites are pretty watered down
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

You can go to options from the bb browser and choose desktop view which looks more like a pc view. Other than that you gotta use Opera Mini.