Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is there an idiots guide to pimpin my blackberry? I'm new to the blackberry world ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Not to steal a thread but....

Advertisement

Is there an idiots guide to pimpin my blackberry? I'm new to the blackberry world myself, as are most of us who posted on this thread it seems. Can someone please recomend to us what programs to dump what we should add and how to go about it. this pearl is awesome! But i know it can do more. Not that i mind them but i hate my phone telling me i cant delete a wallpaper.

325inewbie no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: new pearl!

sad day

my boss informed me today that he was mistaken and my company would not be paying for my cell service. I therefore can't justify the cost of an ETF from Verizon + the cost of the pearl so I am returning home to VZ and have to take my pearl back this afternoon

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

Everybody say it with me now.....CRACKBERRY!!

Is there a 12 step program for our addiction?

325inewbie no está en línea Stack level 3

fortunately my number is being ported right back to my old blackberry (7130) so there should be minimal withdrawals

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

awh man! that sux about your boss being mistaken!!!
    it was like dangling a mouse in front of a cat, letting him play with it, then taking it away! im really sorry to hear that newbie, but hey, the 7130 rocks too!

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

You should quit your job and work for the government.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

thats miserable if i had a boss and he did that i think ide take him out back and beat him.... i guess thats why i dont have a boss tho. I got mine for free from tmo maybe vz will do it up for free at some point. gl

somsek12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF10A4

i'm starting to think twices about this phone. i have my for about four months now and i had to replace it two times. When i first got it the phone won't response to the keypad and i took it in to t-mo and they couldn't figure out the problem and i ended up getting a new device. Now four months later just recently my BB pearl is acting up again. I can't hear through the device, but can only hear through the speaker phone and headset. Again t-mo can't figure out what is wrong with it. So, now i getting a new on. And this one might end up on e-bay. This phone give me too many problems since i have it: its slow (t-mo fault) the camera suck and to play video you have to go through too many sh#$ just to get it working. I envy my gf blackjack because it has the same feature as the BB and it play video with ease. And when the hell is t-mo going to start pushing 3G huh everybody else seem to be doing it. Somebody give me a reason to like to phone again.

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

maybe you're getting refurbished or used bb's.. 'talk about buying a lemon or in this case lemons..'

'Maybe you can wait til the new iphones come out'.. (Who said that?)

somsek12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF10A4

The iphone look nice and all that, but i'm not going to spend that kind of money on a cell phone. i would buy a ps3 first. Don't get me wrong i like Apple products, but when you factor in the expenese for owning a phone like that is r[FONT=Times New Roman]idiculous. What happen if you accidently drop it, more like *** out and you know Apple like to charge a arm and leg for repair, i know i been there. I pay alot for my BB pearl with data package and it run me about 100 a month with two phone on T-mo network with edgeeee..my DS wi-fi is even faster then this thing they call edge. Can anyone please tell me why t-mobile is lagging behide on 3G. [/FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12