Ok I have had this icon telling me that I have a new message on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3

new message 'world' icon

Advertisement

Ok I have had this icon telling me that I have a new message on the internet or at least that's what it looks like. I've tried everything to make it go away all the way to a battery pull but not a hard reset with a computer, I don't know how to get rid of it or even if its an internet icon. any ideas?
    Whats The Matter???
    Can't You See I'm WORKING Here!!!

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    its usually a browser message.

Check your email box, if its not there try hitting the menu and selecting mark all prior messages read.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Wow, blu is actually right

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    This happens on various themes, when you delete a message without reading it, on proper themes this will not happen. (on a slight chance and a very slight one, if my email reconsiliation is automatic then I would be wrong) But its not because to test it, I sent my self an email, while on bb theme 1 and it took 5 minutes to get it lol, however when I switched to a different theme (will not name) and deleted with out reading it still showed as an unread message.

So yeah mark prior read and it will go away
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    There is no 'mark prior opened' option in the browser so where would I check messages for the browser?? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~check your messages folder for a message icon. If its not there, go to messages-view folder-wap messages. It should be there.

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry. It should say look for a message with a world icon.