I have a blackberry Pearl 8110. I have noticed a round logo along the top ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

thinkjade no está en línea Stack level 1

New message logo

Advertisement

I have a blackberry Pearl 8110. I have noticed a round logo along the top (next to where the yellow message icon appears) with 1 next to it.
    I have no idea what this means, can anyone help?

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    It may be the saved internet pages icon. Does it look like a globe?~via smartphone~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Can you take a picture of your screen and post it here. Try using a screen capturing app for bb's I'd recommend you "capture it" I'm currently mobile so I don't know the exact link for it but it is here at the site and then post It using flickr or photobucket. Does this icon have a blackberry logo within it? If so, it could be a blackberry messenger icon
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    I think the bbm icons are normally blue squares with the bb logo in it. Unless that can be changed, that's the only way i've seen it.~via smartphone~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Its a push service icon. The yellow globe. You probably signed up for weather push service to be delivered as a browser message. All u gotta do is go into your messages and look for your weather update. Once u read it, it'll go away just like any other notification...

Man I love pinstack... Been to crackberry and all other sites, and love the pinstack forums best... !!!

~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Good thought, but I have push service too, and I don't have that icon when I get stuff.~via smartphone~

thinkjade no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the replies. It is a blue-ish icon (could be a globe but so small I can hardly see it!) will try your suggestions

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    See if you can take a screenshot with jlcmder and post it here... Or easier yet, just take a pic of the phone... ~via smartphone~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try going to messages/menu/view folder/browser messages and see if there is something there. It is most likely a web page. If you are in an area with no data service and try to access a web page there is an option to "Save Request" which will allow your BB to request the page once a data signal is obtained and then notify you of it's availability. The appearance can be different depending on the theme but that sounds like what you have.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4