I have some questions to ask. I have the BB pearl about 3 months now. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ninjathuhan no está en línea Stack level 1

New here

Advertisement

I have some questions to ask. I have the BB pearl about 3 months now.

How much do you pay a month for the internet service? According to t-mobile...it's $20/month. I think that's just too much for me. Is there any other way that is cheaper to get internet service for this pearl?

Do any of you guys have the poker game? Can you give me a link to download it so I can install it thru desktop manager? since I don't have internet access I can not download it on my BB pearl.

thank you so much

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: New here

19.99/month for Unlimited Internet.. this function while not required will bring a whole new life to your phone, and one of the main reasons for owning a blackberry. On a side note, I believe you need the BB Internet Plan to even be able to send texts.. according to some Tmobile reps.

Also - Tmobile is probably the cheapest unlimited internet you will find for a phone! !

And try http://www.handango.com for your application needs.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by ninjathuhan
    I have some questions to ask. I have the BB pearl about 3 months now.

How much do you pay a month for the internet service? According to t-mobile...it's $20/month. I think that's just too much for me. Is there any other way that is cheaper to get internet service for this pearl?

Do any of you guys have the poker game? Can you give me a link to download it so I can install it thru desktop manager? since I don't have internet access I can not download it on my BB pearl.

thank you so much
    Yea, TMO has the cheapest plans. It's totally worth it. I've been trying to change my plan from GET MORE to at Blackberry Minutes with Mail. The rep gave me the run around. Trying to add add-ons and random cr@p that was already on the plan. Kinda a luck of the draw with the CS reps. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

For the poker game I don't think there's a lot available. I you had data you could just go to the mobile blackberry site and download the free poker game. You may want to try www.getjar.com

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

20 bucks a month isn't bad. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard Verizon charges 30...Its a steal here =).

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

tmobile has the cheapest data plan, verizon and cingular over charge you for it.

handango will be the best place to get the game..

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Without the internet feature you will still be able to send sms, however you will not be able to IM unless using short codes and will not be able to send or recieve mms (ie picture messages). if you decide not to go with the internet you ultimately have a really advanced "phone".