Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I surprised that some don't have MMS...I hope I have a good deal for what ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: NEW FEATURE! $19.99 Unlimited Text/Picture/Video/BB Email/BB Messenger!!

Advertisement

I surprised that some don't have MMS...I hope I have a good deal for what I'm spending. I have BB Unlimited, Unlimited Msg for Families, and 700 Family Mins.

ms-cici no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21178dc4

really not a deal why pay 19.99 for everything except internet when you can pay the same price with the internet

doesnt sound right

ms-cici no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21178dc4

i pay 9.99 for text etc... and 19.99 for bb data

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

work for t-mobile in the tampa market, this is something we have been testing for several months, messaging and email for 19.99. they never even told us that we were testing it, didnt find out that it was exclusive to our area until we tried to add it to someone that we upgraded who was from new york . no internet, but unlimited msg and mail. t-mobile also rolled out this week all across this great land of ours a 9.99 email only plan. oh, by the way, we got our curves in today, and they are SWEET! much more polished than the pearl, and i LOVE the pearl. hotspot @ home and wifi data! can't wait to get me one! gonna be hard to give up the pearl, but with years of therapy, I'll manage
    btw, it is going to be priced at 449.99 no contract/249.99 after mail in rebate w/ 2 year plan. if you haven't seen it yet, you got to get in to a t-mob near you on monday!

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

That's sweeeet . I love my Pearl but I would really love the new Curve. But alas, I need to stop being so selfish and get my wife on the BB bandwagon. Would it be wrong for me to give (sacrifice :cry my wife the Pearl and take (deservingly so ) the new Curve instead????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12