Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Breaking News... While figuring this whole thing out I was able to get a new ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kromix no está en línea Stack level 1

NEW FEATURE! $19.99 Unlimited Text/Picture/Video/BB Email/BB Messenger!!

Advertisement

Breaking News... While figuring this whole thing out I was able to get a new feature not yet 'released' on my account, the Blackberry support lady from T-Mobile said its currently in the final stages of testing in the "Miami, Orlando, Tampa" Markets... So It may only be good for us in Florida but who knows maybe you can get it anywhere?? Figured I'd let you guys know as it would be comming to everyone soon I would assume if 'testing' goes ok.

myFaves BlackBerry Messaging Add-on Add BlackBerry's powerful e-mail functionality plus messaging to your myFaves plan. The myFaves BlackBerry Messaging Add-on includes unlimited BlackBerry Internet E-mail, plus unlimited domestic text, instant, picture, and video messaging.

$19.99 for text, picture, video and Blackberry Messenger and EMAIL!!!!

** Oh and keep in mind I do NOT have a MyFaves plan even though it says MyFaves infront of it, still works!
    Attached Images Attached Images

klubhead no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: NEW FEATURE! $19.99 Unlimited Text/Picture/Video/BB Email/BB Messenger!!

Wow that's pretty sick man.. Seems like it doesn't have unlimited internet tho right? Or does it?

kromix no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by klubhead
    Wow that's pretty sick man.. Seems like it doesn't have unlimited internet tho right? Or does it?

I would assume No too BUT, my Browser shows up now and it didnt before as I didnt have any DATA plan at ALL, but i would assume its Pay-per-use? Im going to use it a bit and wait till the bill comes and see if it charges it or if its included!

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

That seems like a neat package. If you were considering the $9.99 BB email plan and are a big texter then this deal seems pretty good.

Personally, I couldn't go without the full web browsing, but can definitely see where this plan would be the one for some.

EDIT: There's no way that this includes unlimited data as well.

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D

That is a lot of unlimited for very little money! I knew there was a reason I kept my T-Mobile around. Hopefully they release that plan here soon because that new Curve is calling. T-Mobile is trying to make it impossible to sell BlackBerrys on other networks. Verizon still doesn't have any consumer based data unless you want to count V-Cast which of course doesn't work for BlackBerrys. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

Lucky you!!

I'm stuck with BB Unltd International $69.99 + Unltd SMS $29.99

I love getting this bill!!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Huh? A data plan is already 19.99. How's this different from the other BB add on?

Just the messaging part?

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187

Huh? A data plan is already 19.99. How's this different from the other BB add on?

Just the messaging part?
    Looks like no data but unlimited text.

PIN/ID
    STACK

Oh. That's not a deal. I have unlimited data and text but no MMS.

aferstilo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24194CBA

hmm i pay 9.99 for unlimited text, picture, video messages... and 19.99 unlimited data which includes email ...

PIN/ID
    STACK

There's an actual plan that that 59.99 called blackberry minutes and mail. It has data and text. No MMS though.

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187

There's an actual plan that that 59.99 called blackberry minutes and mail. It has data and text. No MMS though.
    that's the one im using right now. 1000 whenever minutes + free text + unlimited data.

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

Originally Posted by reddog187

that's the one im using right now. 1000 whenever minutes + free text + unlimited data.

Can someone tell me what carrier that is on? I need that, I really mean I NEED that... I would become a slave to BB addiction, but I feel like I NEED it.
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ

da0ne83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246a1628

there talkin about t-mobile

gixxer frog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Quote Originally Posted by simeezee
    thats what i have too... just sux cuz MMS isnt included in texting
    http://gixxerfrog.100webspace.net - my website - themes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast