Just got my new Seidio extended battery and back cover today. Very nice. The extra ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fdecker no está en línea Stack level 1

New Extended Battery

Advertisement

Just got my new Seidio extended battery and back cover today. Very nice. The extra size is hardly noticable. Definately worth the 170% increase in battery life over the standard. The back cover is nice as well. It has speaker holes for the Pearl speaker and definately makes it sound better and slightly louder. The back cover is slighly more flat black than the front of the pearl, but not enough to really notice.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that tidbit in case someone else is thinking about ordering one. 50 bucks btw.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: New Extended Battery

Thanks again fdecker, I was actually thinking of getting that and the only thing that stops me is that batter size. I still think its way to much for my phone to gain

fsantiago36 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3B0A

Lightbulb Re: New Extended Battery

Images of extended battery and seidio case for 8700 series. the battery is a little bulky but gives the phone an awesome grip. the case has a nice felt material the oem case is just plastic. the sedio case also has a spring loaded clip at the top which gives you a secure feeling. vs the oem case which I dont know about you I always was reaching to see if my blackberry was there because nothing was holding the top. now i can swing the phone horizontally on my belt and not worry if the phone is going to fall out. hope the pics are a great for those of you looking for a new holster.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Owww I thought u were tlaking about pearl

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

I have it for the pearl its actually not that bad, it last me about 4-5 days, it is thicker tho and more noticable since its a more narrow phone, im glad I bought it still b/c it really does make the phone sound alot louder ill try to post some pics up when i have the time