Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RIM's annoucement says Novemeber is the soonest the 8130 will be on sale. RIM also ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: new BlackBerry Pearl 8130 is out

Advertisement

RIM's annoucement says Novemeber is the soonest the 8130 will be on sale.
    RIM also says it will have GPS - I will have to re-read the press release, but I do not recall a mention of video recording.

Update - it does list Video capture - it was such a little bit I had to look hard for it.

I would expect to see a simlar pearl available on GSM networks - I believe with WiFi instead of GPS.
    Last edited by melissaox; 10-01-2007 at 05:56 PM.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

natenash no está en línea Stack level 1

no i have a buddy overseas who got me the phone before its release date but wait till it comes out youll love it

azunprinzess no está en línea Stack level 2

No GPS, and it DOES record video. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices...?navId=H0,C221

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~heard it was supposed to have GPS. Boo on it not being GMS capable

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~heard it was supposed to have GPS. Boo on it not being GMS capable
    It will be out on gsm soon I hope. And it is confirmed that it will record video and has a 2 MP camera

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by ssjason
    It will be out on gsm soon I hope. And it is confirmed that it will record video and has a 2 MP camera
    I'll be all over it is it ends up running GSM and T Mobile releases it. I love the Pearl but the one and only thing I miss from my last regular old cell phone is video capture. That'll probably be the only reason I'll get it. Besides the SD slot being on the side, is there any other differences between the old and new?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    I'll be all over it is it ends up running GSM and T Mobile releases it. I love the Pearl but the one and only thing I miss from my last regular old cell phone is video capture. That'll probably be the only reason I'll get it. Besides the SD slot being on the side, is there any other differences between the old and new?
    Not that I know for sure besides video and a 2 MP camera and the external sd slot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12