Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

RIM's annoucement says Novemeber is the soonest the 8130 will be on sale. RIM also ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #16
    melissaox's Avatar
    melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,344

    Re: new BlackBerry Pearl 8130 is out

    Advertisement



    RIM's annoucement says Novemeber is the soonest the 8130 will be on sale.
    RIM also says it will have GPS - I will have to re-read the press release, but I do not recall a mention of video recording.

    Update - it does list Video capture - it was such a little bit I had to look hard for it.

    I would expect to see a simlar pearl available on GSM networks - I believe with WiFi instead of GPS.
    Last edited by melissaox; 10-01-2007 at 05:56 PM.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

  2. #17
    natenash's Avatar
    natenash no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    14

    Re: new BlackBerry Pearl 8130 is out

    no i have a buddy overseas who got me the phone before its release date but wait till it comes out youll love it

  3. #18
    azunprinzess's Avatar
    azunprinzess no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    28

    Re: new BlackBerry Pearl 8130 is out

    No GPS, and it DOES record video. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices...?navId=H0,C221

  4. #19
    Justyn's Avatar
    Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Posts
    1,856

    Re: new BlackBerry Pearl 8130 is out

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~heard it was supposed to have GPS. Boo on it not being GMS capable

  5. #20
    ssjason's Avatar
    ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~heard it was supposed to have GPS. Boo on it not being GMS capable
    It will be out on gsm soon I hope. And it is confirmed that it will record video and has a 2 MP camera

  6. #21
    Justyn's Avatar
    Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Posts
    1,856

    Re: new BlackBerry Pearl 8130 is out

    Quote Originally Posted by ssjason
    It will be out on gsm soon I hope. And it is confirmed that it will record video and has a 2 MP camera
    I'll be all over it is it ends up running GSM and T Mobile releases it. I love the Pearl but the one and only thing I miss from my last regular old cell phone is video capture. That'll probably be the only reason I'll get it. Besides the SD slot being on the side, is there any other differences between the old and new?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

  7. #22
    ssjason's Avatar
    ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    I'll be all over it is it ends up running GSM and T Mobile releases it. I love the Pearl but the one and only thing I miss from my last regular old cell phone is video capture. That'll probably be the only reason I'll get it. Besides the SD slot being on the side, is there any other differences between the old and new?
    Not that I know for sure besides video and a 2 MP camera and the external sd slot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •