Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tmrepp - I had the same problem until I did the following: First step - ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me

Re: "NEW" BBWeather problem

tmrepp - I had the same problem until I did the following:

First step - click trackball (DON'T TOUCH MENU BUTTON at this point) and under Options, make sure to check "Disable MDS Proxy" and then save and back out to main screen. Then go back into Options (this is to make sure the program recognizes that you disabled MDS Proxy because that is what is causing the problem (at least for me)) and this time you can click the menu button instead of the trackball, and you will see the option to 'add' in the menu. From then on it works like a charm...

Hope that helps!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tmrepp
    reddog, yes. This is the step I cannot complete: add your weather information; Location ID: [your zip], description e.g., [your town, state],

I click the trackball, go to options and it says

Current Profiles:

I highlight *Empty* and click the trackball and I get Save and Close...I also can't type in the box.

I can change everything else on the Options page and can exit just fine. As predicted, if I use anything but the trackball, it freezes.
    hmmm...I what version do you have installed? Maybe you can uninstall it and reinstall it?

I would really go with the wunderground site. It's actually quite a bit better. Also has animated radar. Just my opinion.

tmrepp no está en línea Stack level 2
    ask me

I have .101 and the latest from their OTA site.. because when I downloaded it off SourceForge, I couldn't install it because the Add on manager said something saying no products were found for my pearl in the files, or something along those lines.

EDIT: Just uninstalled it along with a few other programs which I didn't install via the app loader, but instead OTA, and tried adding them via the app loader, where as before I couldn't...and this time it worked.
    Last edited by tmrepp; 08-05-2007 at 05:14 PM.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask

Your local TV weather is most probably available...with radar, mine does.
    Thx a lot!
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12