View Poll Results: Is the Pearl your first BlackBerry?

Voters
1268. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yup, my berry first BB!

1,096 86.44%
  • Nope, I'm a CrackBerry addict!

150 11.83%
  • I don't own an 8100 yet.

22 1.74%
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

my first bb and i love it...i think i found my perfect phone =]... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jen86fur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20f7ac61

Re: new BB users because of Pearl?

Advertisement

my first bb and i love it...i think i found my perfect phone =]

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Long time user here. I think I'm just addicted to anything that doesn't have Windows Mobile on it LOL

TaraG no está en línea Stack level 3

This is my 1st bb, and I'm in love! Totally addicted and it's only gonna get worse!!

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

I love to hear when we have new users!! The pearl was an success to drawing in an new market for bb!! As far as myself I'm an returning crackberry user! I got the 7100t because of its slim factor amongst all the bbs. But ran into some issues with it so I left it alone. But when I heard about the pearl, I came back runnin!! Now I'm just waiting for 8300!! Either way the pearl is my fav smart phone by far!!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    Long time user here. I think I'm just addicted to anything that doesn't have Windows Mobile on it LOL
    Its funny how some ppl tell me that they cant stand pearl cause its not running windows OS lol

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm a long time BES blackberry user.. but the pearl was my final kick to dump Verizon and get a bb for BIS use.

Drives my husband up a damn wall with my 2 bb's and my addiction! (He wasn't happy that I made him switch to Cingular!)

simplexity no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

I had been wanting to get a "smart phone" for a while, but I got spoiled with camera phones, and most didn't have a camera. The pearl did. So yes, I switched from Nextel to my BB cuz of the pearl. Best phone decision yet (this is my 10th phone in 5 years!)!
    ..::simpLexity::..

humblesheep no está en línea Stack level 2

I consider myself a phone junkie...actually a gadget junkie. I had too many phone to mention. I never thought of a blackberry but just recently. I liked the size and the looks...but was still worried with the functionality of the phone. Taking the 30 day return policy into account, I jumped in and tried. It's only been two weeks, but I am becoming a crackberry. Love the pone, and all the functionality of the phone. Of course there is no perfect phone, we as humans will never be satisfied (my opinion). But this phone comes darn close....

Legion no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F7AADD
    I know that's the case for me. And as much as I love my Pearl, I'm starting to fantasize about the 8800, too.

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Always thought BBs were too big and more suitable for the highclass businessmen. And the name black berry never appealed or drew my attention but the pearl brought me into the BB world and also my second addiction, girlfriend was first.with the addition of this site's support, gotta say this is my all time favorite phone = )

rovermama no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am also a phone/gadget junkie and typically get a new one every 8 months-year or so. My husband usually takes my rejects and I am able to justify it that way! Haha

I too always liked the functionality of the BB but couldn't get over the large size. When my hub's razr (my old one) started acting wonky I had to get a new phone too! Couldn't let him be the only one with a new toy! I was hooked the minute I saw the pearl online and then had to have it in red. To my shock my husband also went gaga for the pearl so he got one in black. We travel quite a bit, often internationaly and since we've had the BBs it's so nice not to take the laptop for short trips but still be connected.

I have always been an internet 'queen' as he likes to call me, but now I am able to respond instantly. I had just gotten my newest micro laptop a couple months before my phone and it actually stayed turned off for 4 whole days after the pearl came home! That's huge! Lol

Safe to say we are both extremely happy and new dedicated BB users!
    I love Pinstack and have learned so much from reading old threads. Thanks to all the mods/members who give time and info so freely. I know how much work it is to keep up a board like this and I'm sure I speak for many when I say I truly appreciate you all!

Kymee068 no está en línea Stack level 1

It's my first BB!! i had a razor and many other phones and wanted a smartphone, but they were just so big. But with the new pearl it's small and i fell in love with it..

petersjh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242954AA

I am a proud owner of the 8100! Not my first though. Does anyone remember this old dinosaur? Yes the good old 850! Sometimes I wish I still had this thing! This was the device that started it all for me! My Ex-Wife was deaf and we had a pair of these to stay in touch. It may be old but is still impressive to me to this day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I had the 950 first. It was AOL's Mobile Communicator. To this day I have actually seen only one other Deaf person using a BB and I believe it was a 72XX series. It was the light blue one (not sure of the model but it looked like a 7290). This was recent and I didn't get to ask the person which one he has.

krtek no está en línea Stack level 2

First BB. Have got Pearl.. I love it. small, smart and niceee.. Vodafone. Czech Republic

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast