View Poll Results: Is the Pearl your first BlackBerry?

Voters
1268. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yup, my berry first BB!

1,096 86.44%
  • Nope, I'm a CrackBerry addict!

150 11.83%
  • I don't own an 8100 yet.

22 1.74%
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324 LastLast

Yea.. This is my first BB. And i will never go back. I find BBs ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ChibiPanda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F3A96F

Re: new BB users because of Pearl?

Advertisement

Yea.. This is my first BB. And i will never go back. I find BBs so useful~ I can't see my life being any easier..
    I'm lonely. Drop me a PIN anytime!!

FlyingRyan no está en línea Stack level 2

The Pearl is my first BB and I like it A LOT! I was looking for a good site to get some info, found this one and it is truley awesome! Really appreciate all the help everyone has to give!

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

I was debating back and forth between the Pearl and the Curve. But the Pearl is what made me think about getting a Blackberry in the first place. I love the way it looks and it's small size. Getting used to the trackball and sure type keyboard was soo much easier then I thought. I've had my Pearl for a little over a month now and I looove it. I find new things to do on it everyday thanks to Pinstack.
    ~Lauren

joemecu no está en línea Stack level 2
    I, as some others were intrigued by the 8100 and 8800. I think a large portion of that was from form factor for me. I was not a large fan of the previous generations' BlackBerry sizing. I was looking for an integrated PDA and phone for the longest time. There have been many others, besides RIM products, but the pearl is what got me on the BlackBerry boat for sure. I won't be turning back anytime soon, either.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

I am a new BB 8100 owner. This is my first smartphone. I purchased it a couple of days ago. If I can get voice ringtones on this phone then Im good to go. I totally love this site. Im learning a lot about this phone. I want to pm some of the users so I'd better hurry and get 10 posts up.

wwl1989 no está en línea Stack level 2

i like the 8830 my gf's mom has it but the pearl really made me want a blackberry

shadrack2002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248906D0

Yep Pearl is my first BB and it brought me to pinstack.

jiggahertz no está en línea Stack level 1

The pearl was my first BB. The size/styling were what got me to take the plunge as opposed to other models. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Haylee no está en línea Stack level 2

My first BlackBerry. I think she's so pretty lol. I went with the pearl because of the small size.

kumaryu no está en línea Stack level 1

hello everyone I'm new here with a 5 fay old 8100 BB. nice to meet you all ^^

oheckno no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31E75692

Thumbs up Re: new BB users because of Pearl?

I'm a new BB user with the Pearl and maybe I'd have been one before now but I figured they were for the all work, no play type of people. When I actually was looking into getting a new phone and looked up all the features I pinned this as one of my options and ended up getting it was raved about by reviews and such. They went far with ads and commercials to put the phone out there. They come in lots of colors, has a camera, is like a mini computer, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm way addicted to it now, though. The only way I'd give mine up now is to upgrade.

:]

sudy281 no está en línea Stack level 1

I got this a year ago without any previous experience with blackberries. What attracted me was the emailing capabilities since I needed to start keeping in touch with my boyfriend through emails. The pearls appearance definitely helped my decision to take the plunge and leave the world of inferior mobiles lol Suffice to say, i've become an addict and I think blackberries are incredible.

Rocean no está en línea Stack level 1

Definitely my first BB. My first non-cricket phone as well. I had Cricket all through high school. Graduated in May 07 and got a better paying job so I could afford a phone from a better company. My buddy got a Pearl about a week before I had enough money to go buy a new phone. He loved it, I loved playing with it, I got it. Ta-da! And I'm definitely glad that I got it.

PearlPrincess no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got my Blackberry Pearl today and I love it. One question, how can I download themes to my phone if I my laptop will not find my blackberry?

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3

Pearl is my first BB got it about a year ago LOVE it... definantly addicted now.. i just loved the look and the trackball feature