View Poll Results: Is the Pearl your first BlackBerry?

Voters
1268. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yup, my berry first BB!

1,096 86.44%
  • Nope, I'm a CrackBerry addict!

150 11.83%
  • I don't own an 8100 yet.

22 1.74%
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324 LastLast

the pearl is my first bb, i have always liked bb but the phones were ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

codyk09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23fc6212

Re: new BB users because of Pearl?

Advertisement

the pearl is my first bb, i have always liked bb but the phones were so big, and they didnt seem like someting a 16 year old would have but this seemed pretty cool and not just straight business

Golden God no está en línea Stack level 1

The Pearl is my first Blackberry! And it is awesome -- more awesome than an iPhone!

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

The pearl really didnt bring me in. But the overall of BB's and there usage is what brought me.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

i got my bb pearl, because it was the best looking phone when i was choosing it. It sure is the most stylish smart phone with is rly light and has alot to offer. And since its from blackberry i knew its gonna be great. and it is!

BulleTIM no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    250f7fba

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I got the pearl purely for instant messaging on the go. It was the only nice sized handset that tmo offered with a full qweryt pad, other than the sidekicks. I wasn't to impressed with them adre using it for a year.

I am a little dissapointed in the pearl. It does everything I want, and more. But I have been subject to poor call quality, bad build quality. Must be something good about it though considering I have had 6 since June.

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have had my Pearl three days....I LOVE IT!! I wish I had gotten a BB sooner. i like the Pearl because of the size and mostly because of what it can do. I carried around my RAZR and IPOD....ugh! I listen to music at work and the Pearl is perfect for that and I have my phone and internet all in one. When the Iphone came out I thought about buying it, but then I started looking at BB's and then my mind was made up!

Theese forums are awesome! Everyone has been very helpful and patient! I know I'll use them when I have an issue and feel comfortable at the same time!

daddybear no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been waiting to buy the pearl since the first one was released (was it cingular?) over a year ago. I couldn't because I was on verizon and couldn't switch.... and when the rumor mill got ramped up with stories of the pearl on verizon (what six months ago or more??...) I started to drool a little like a kid looking through the window of the candy store....
    when verizon officially announced that the pearl was going to be released I was the first to sign up to pre-order (ok not first but...) and it was like waiting for christmas morning...

when they finally alloweed me to order online I tracked the package on fedex like a stalker....

when I missed the fed ex guy who couldnt leave it without signature I almost cried... I met him at the depot and snagged it...

I've had my new 8130 for four days. It's my first berry and I love it (more than I should?...time will tell) I actually thought it might be anti-climactic but it has been totally the opposite. I am fully drinking the blackberry KOOL AId!!

I am actually enjoying learning everything it does....

-db

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by daddybear View Post
    when they finally alloweed me to order online I tracked the package on fedex like a stalker....

when I missed the fed ex guy who couldnt leave it without signature I almost cried... I met him at the depot and snagged it...

I love it! you are sooo not the only fed ex stalker! not only did i track online, I called everyday untill I finally got my hands on it!

satanbugg no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm not new to BB (used to have the .. for work). Always wanted a BB for personal use but hated the form factors, until the Pearl. so far so good, but I've only been playing with if for a couple of hours.

silvermoon no está en línea Stack level 3

i too am a BB virgin! until Pearl came along!

thisoneisa no está en línea Stack level 2

new bb user because of the pearl & will NEVER EVER go back.

linz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318C6CB7
    I'm 2months new to the BB world I'm loveing my 8100 pear!!!! Thanks to everyone here for all the great advice

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

I used to work for ATT and converted tons of ppls to bb because of the pearl- it does so much that it was an easy sale and created many happy customers(and mucho commision for me too, which didn't hurt). Having owned previous BB, when I got my pearl and discovered how easy it was to use, i even got one for my dad and he is the farthest thing from being techno-saavy.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Punkd no está en línea Stack level 1

Yup, the Pearl is my first BB.

thamessenger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF990

For sure. This is my first BB, and I absoliely love it. Finding this site just makes owning a BB even better!