View Poll Results: Is the Pearl your first BlackBerry?

Voters
1268. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yup, my berry first BB!

1,096 86.44%
  • Nope, I'm a CrackBerry addict!

150 11.83%
  • I don't own an 8100 yet.

22 1.74%
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223 ... LastLast

I Love My Blackberry Pearl + I got it for free...The offer is over though ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MKhora no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AAFB7

Re: new BB users because of Pearl?

Advertisement

I Love My Blackberry Pearl + I got it for free...The offer is over though :cry: But I love My Pearl. I had a Razr seen and used a lot of Windows Phones. But Nothing was as good as my Pearl. Had it 2 weeks almost 3 and it works flawlessly. I realize it takes a lil while to teach Suretype; But I love it anyway.
    + It's faster as far as connection and download speed compared to My old EVDO red Sprint Razr.
    Mine is also hooked up real good
    Next Level Design By Sinista Graphix!

dizz84 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241B3FCC

The Pearl is my second blackberry, I had to change from a 7130e because my contract was up and decided to move over to at&t.

lorochka no está en línea Stack level 2

It is my first bb, love it.
    But it needs more memory for sure.

I've read all about cleaning and removing extra files,
    have not done anything yet,
    But it looks like I will have to do this move soon. Just around 11 megs left

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ don't you have an external storage device?

lorochka no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by r1ch007
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ don't you have an external storage device?
    I do, 2 gegs.
    But as I understand, every time you install smth it takes some internal memory to run.
    I just keep deleting old emails and cleaning the logs. Still around 12-13megs.
    And because I am not a pro Iam really scared to remove preinstalled files...

talal no está en línea Stack level 2

I got my pearl as a present two weekks ago , i subscribed to bb through my service provider here and called Etisalat , i am still usin my Jasjam Imate thou , but mainly i am using my pearl .
    I just hope that they will improve media in it in the future , but as they say , nothing is perfect .

crisperde no está en línea Stack level 1

The 8100 it's my first BB.

raw557 no está en línea Stack level 1

My first BB. It was love at first sight, but the honeymoon was over when it woke me up the first night 3 times with email alerts. lol I've since resolved that little issue. Thank you so much for this forum, you have been a valuable resource.

Blznsun no está en línea Stack level 1

This is my second BB and I just got the 8100. The only reason I didn't buy one before was the "keyboard". I like my letters on their own buttons. If I could just get the desktop manager to load with this crap OS (Vista) I would be happy!

BTW, This seems to be a wealth of information, thanks for all the help I have read tonight on getting this up and running!
    B-

Mclane no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250358AA

this is my first BB

and very glad of this

i don t regret it

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W

Yep I'm another bb newbie...I never considered getting a blackberry bcuz of its size. I also thought I would have no use for all of its features...I was wrong! I love my pearl more than any phone I've ever had! I am known to change phones every few months bcuz I get bored wit it, I've had my pearl for about a year now and still lovin it!
    And yea, this site is extremely helpful, I don't know wat I'd have done without u guys. Thanx a million!

hwhitt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2415643C

Yes... new becuase of the Pearl , we boaught 5 razors ( Kids too) at a T mob kiosk at sams club for 10.00 each and a 2 year contract with an option to upgrade the phone within 15 days we loved them, then met someone with a pearl ...... went back and upgraded got the 10 bucks back for my razor and paid 69.00 for the pearl 20 bucks a month for the data plan , 2 days later my wife switched hers out we love them and the kids love their razors all these phones and plans only cost me a little more than our landline cost us ....no more land line
    Last edited by hwhitt; 10-14-2007 at 10:43 PM.

angelobj no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've always loved the blackberry form a technical standpoint. The OS probably isn't as robust as say WM6 but it's that jack of all trades master of none thing. I think I recomended them to 150 people before I got my first. What kept me away was the instrument. Big, ugly, and what the hell is that volume knob on the side!

Then came the 8100. I could actualy use it! It was small. Fit in my shirt pocket and it looked good! The other thing I liked was I can use it with 1 hand. Something I've never been able to do on ANY platform.

So there you have it.

slingshotzack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FBC82E

I dont know how to fully reply to this, my job used to have blackberries when we were on shift to use, and never had the athority to mess with them but I finally got the oportunity to buy the pearl cause it was the newest out, just took me a while to stop babying it and get ot know it for what it truely was, and have been changed ever since

ticman no está en línea Stack level 1

My wife got the Pearl through her job and is with AT&T. I like verizon and am waiting till the Verizon Pearl 2 comes out in Nov to get one. I have a razr and love the phone but the syncing with Outlook using Motorola Phones tools is a hit or miss affair and i never try to syn contacts. so I am really looking forward to the new Pearl and find this site to be great. can't wait.