View Poll Results: Is the Pearl your first BlackBerry?

Voters
1268. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yup, my berry first BB!

1,096 86.44%
  • Nope, I'm a CrackBerry addict!

150 11.83%
  • I don't own an 8100 yet.

22 1.74%
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

The pearl is my first BB and im super excited. Ive learned alot from reading ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

corkyvera no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2428E0FB

Re: new BB users because of Pearl?

Advertisement

The pearl is my first BB and im super excited. Ive learned alot from reading through alot of threads already. Its unfortunate that Cingulars plans for the BB are ridiculously expensive, but well worth every penny.

freddyqu2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E46BFB

Ive had my pearl for about 4 months and it is my first BB. I was always turned off by the bulkiness of the earlier models.
    Freddyqu2
    (daman with the plan........unlimited access)

Marijane no está en línea Stack level 2

*raises hand* Yes the Pearl is my first Blackberry. I was turned on by it's size and sleekness and am very please by what it can do. Previously I would switch phones whenever the latest and greatest would come out since I'm a tech junkie. But I can see myself sticking with the Pearl for awhile.

Legion no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F7AADD

The Pearl is my first, but it won't be my last. Despite having some temptation with regard to the Motorola Q9, right now at least I'm predisposed to make my next smartphone a BlackBerry 8800 or similar. If BlackBerry switches from a physical trackball to optical or laser, they'll have me locked in iron-clad.

pritt no está en línea Stack level 1

First BB (pearl) and LOVE it.

kickzrus no está en línea Stack level 2

I had verizon and my contract was up so I heard cingular was better and I get a employee plan. So I checked out all the phones... the pearl was the best imo and got it and like it 10x more after.
    Red Pearl All Day

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

When u walk down the mall and see that pearl beauty its hard enough to resist it, and when it gets to buying all u see is that pearl. My contract just started and in a few months pearl was released, so I sold my phone, paid extra $$ to renew my contract and bought that thing lol

onasis no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: new BB users because of Pearl?

yes i am one of them the bb8100 is just a awsome device

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF

Yeah its my first but I never realized how usefull this thing would be.Really makes life a little easier for me.

Chuuuuuuurch!!!!
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

New to BB, because of the Pearl's size. I've always been a gadget user, but I have always disliked the size of the Treos and earlier BBs. I would never have considered any previous model, and I did not choose the 8800 because I didn't like its bulk, either. I've always been a fan of the functionality, just never the form. I am enjoying this new phone. Having a couple of minor issues with applications not showing up at the moment, but nothing major and probably at some level is my fault b/c I accidentally removed something. Who knows, we'll see.

Hangman111 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F43F1D

Yes I'm new to the Blackberry Pearl, I don't know how I got along with out one. LOL
    I like it a lot. Its easy to download and install anything. Great device.
    However I am haveing trouble with 64 bit Vista and DM with the 8100. I have Presario V6000 with 2 Gig. Thanks.

Frostyxn no está en línea Stack level 1

Yup, this be my first bb and I love it. I have heard the pearl can't do as much as other smart phones but I love the size of the phone and it can do everything I want. Very nice phone and happy I purchased the pearl.

Frosty

crisky no está en línea Stack level 1

I've always wanted a blackberry, so I went and got my first one (yes the pearl ) last month.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    New to BB, because of the Pearl's size. I've always been a gadget user, but I have always disliked the size of the Treos and earlier BBs. I would never have considered any previous model, and I did not choose the 8800 because I didn't like its bulk, either. I've always been a fan of the functionality, just never the form. I am enjoying this new phone. Having a couple of minor issues with applications not showing up at the moment, but nothing major and probably at some level is my fault b/c I accidentally removed something. Who knows, we'll see. Latufu same here and also I really miss the ability to record video but other than that I love the pearl

elliedow no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    250879C2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am also a Pearl Newbie. I loved my Trep 650, but it died and was unfixable. The Pearl is super, getting work email is a dream, I've converted to Suretype from QWERTY, and the support community from. Pinstack very helpful. Completely converted.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast