Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by FerNasty its DIGICEL... problem solved LOL i kno, I kno LOL.. We ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

Re: NEW BB PEARL USER

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by FerNasty
    its DIGICEL... problem solved
    LOL i kno, I kno LOL.. We Were AT&T at one point but when that whole cingular at&t migration went on cingular didnt want us so they sold us to shitty *** Digicel. Needless to say its been all down hill eva since... Im constantly fighting with them tryna get things sorted out with my phone.. Damn people jus soaked me for a grand on roamn charges for when i went to florida for 2 weeks and my phone wasnt even on the whole time jus periodically.....
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

FerNasty no está en línea Stack level 2

damn! sorry to hear that! that must be frustrating as hell! maybe lawsuit?! ...lol

PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

damn! sorry to hear that! that must be frustrating as hell! maybe lawsuit?! ...lol
    Would Be nice but we cant sue in bermuda.... Sadly enough we only have one other GSM cell provider n they worse n we have on CDMA company n im n bout to switch ova to CDMA... Funny enough the CDMA company has everything that DIGICEL and M3 Wireless should be offerin but r not

Would Be nice but we cant sue in bermuda.... Sadly enough we only have one other GSM cell provider n they worse n we have on CDMA company n im n bout to switch ova to CDMA... Funny enough the CDMA company has everything that DIGICEL and M3 Wireless should be offerin but r not
    man these providers sound sooo weird...havent heard of CDMA before! as long as youre happy with your bb's performance than thats all that matters!

PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

man these providers sound sooo weird...havent heard of CDMA before! as long as youre happy with your bb's performance than thats all that matters!
    Yea i have few choices bad n worse so i gotta deal with these providers down here.....Im quite happy with my BB. I was jus checkn out the red Bb Pearl.. i want one of them u kno if they have an unlocked version of it.....

Yea i have few choices bad n worse so i gotta deal with these providers down here.....Im quite happy with my BB. I was jus checkn out the red Bb Pearl.. i want one of them u kno if they have an unlocked version of it.....
    i doubt theyll have an unlocked version so soon..i mean its not even out yet...

PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

i doubt theyll have an unlocked version so soon..i mean its not even out yet...
    actually my gurl is in new york right now n she text me to say that she saw it at cingular n was gonna try n get it... But i told her to make sure it was unlockd or see if she can get it unlockd b4 buyn it

cool man you should get at that and impress your friends..!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12