Is there a place I can find a list of knowb bugs for 4.2.1.92? I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

new att os bug?

Advertisement

Is there a place I can find a list of knowb bugs for 4.2.1.92? I put it on last week and now I've got multitap issues. I'm getting oo instead of p when I type..I have to delete and retype everything.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: new att os bug?

Here sounds like a good place! I had the dreaded dead air issue... Oh well.. (and the multi-tap issue)
    ~Zey

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I have the new AT&T OS and have no suretype issues. Have you checked your customword list and removed the incorrect words? If you used a word that began with oo then suretype will pick up on that and use it again. Might want to check the customlist.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I have the new AT&T OS and have no suretype issues. Have you checked your customword list and removed the incorrect words? If you used a word that began with oo then suretype will pick up on that and use it again. Might want to check the customlist.
    I think she might be using Multi-tap. I believe that's the issue.

You may want to go into your Options and Screen/Keyboard and decrease the Key Rate maybe? That might help.

Thanks everyone.... and to Zeyrah - I've had voice/sound quality problems too.

(I'm paranoid of asking a question twice on here or in the wrong spot and having my post moved!)

** Edit I changed the key rate from Normal to Slow and it's a little better.. but perhaps it's just user error.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKL
    (I'm paranoid of asking a question twice on here or in the wrong spot and having my post moved!)
    Don't be paranoid, no one will be mad. This is a very friendly forum. There are plenty of questions that get asked at least 4 times a week. If you have a question ask it and we will be happy to answer it. Or at least point you in the right direction.

I know, I post every once in a while... I just figure most things I have questions on have already been answered and I'm just slow. I'm only a few months into the "BIS" world.. it's always been BES stuff I've been able to figure out.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

gwaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC7069

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKL
    Thanks everyone.... and to Zeyrah - I've had voice/sound quality problems too.

** Edit I changed the key rate from Normal to Slow and it's a little better.. but perhaps it's just user error.
    Just to let you know I also had that multitap issue. I really notice it when typing in passwords online.
    Gwaki........