First of all, hello everyone, im new to the forums/blackberrys and such. So i ordered ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

RagingPengui no está en línea Stack level 1

New! and i have a few Questions

Advertisement

First of all, hello everyone, im new to the forums/blackberrys and such.

So i ordered a blackberry pearl this week off ebay, and it should be arriving soon, and id like to be ready.

1. I understand it stores music/video on SD cards, are these mini moble sds? or just standard sd cards? Also ive been reading and it supports 1gb? but they have an update from tmobile that allows it to support 2gb?

2. Also, can you transfer video/audio over blue tooth? My computer supports bluetooth and well id like to use it.

3. I use a mac, will this be a problem? Does blackberry software still work? and the program that resizes and formats video for the blackberry.

Another question hah sorry

4. Can i get the movies/videos i want off bit torrent and reformat and use them?

I think thats all for now, i cant wait to get my pearl, ill do what i can to help others once i get my own hah. Look foward to posting with you all, thanks!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: New! and i have a few Questions

Hey RP Welcome to PinStack

I'll try answering your questions lol

1. Pearl uses a microSD Card, and after the second upgrade, yes u can have a 2GB working fine. U can find the update here:
    www.tmobile.com/bbupgrade

2. Yes you can do so, there's a thread somewhere out here that explains how to transfer music via bluetooth. Try looking for it.

3. Mac has been a little issue around here but that shouldent be a major problem. To deal with videos check out this thread:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_8100_a.html

4. Im not exactly sure, but if you can download them on your pc then u can sure use them on your pearl after encoding them.

Hope this helps