Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So i just switched to Sprint and got a 8130.... Ive always had a WM ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2

New 8130

Advertisement

So i just switched to Sprint and got a 8130.... Ive always had a WM phone, and am just now switching to a blackberry.... Am I going to be pleased with the 8130? The GPS is a must.. I just hope it does not let me down. Any input would be greatly appreciated....
    thanks!
    Kyle

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think you will very happy with the Pearl. Once you have the data plan, GPS and other things working for it. Try BlackBerry Maps or Google Maps and see which one works for you.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Welcome to the Stacks! You will love your new BB...I just upgraded from the 8130 to the Curve because it was sooooo addicting! The cool thing about BB compared to WM is you don't always have to jump through all the hoops and mess w/ all the things that you have to w/ wm...just to keep it working right. (p.s.-I am an x-wm user as well...I never looked back!)

we shall see... phone should arrive today. so this could be the last post from my MDA.. lolfew other questions...will I 'out grow' the pearl? I'm pretty active on my phone...anyone have any first hand use with the sprint/telenav service on the pearl?

I don't think you will outgrow your phone.

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    I have not used Telenav on the pearl. I'm using it on an 8830 very very handy, real time traffic and directory. Closet atm....cheapest gas in the area. I went to a palm and came right back to bb.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have both the 8100 and the 8300, and must say I like the 8300 better

What are the benefits the 8300 has over the 8100?
    Hows the music player on the 8100? Ive heard good and bad things about it.
    I am still waiting for my phone to arrive.... tracking number says its out for delivery... nothing yet.

scottvicius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318591be
    You have your self a good phone. I use the same one from sprint. If you have any questions about your phone feel free to pin me. Welcome to the stacks

I will also answer more Pearl questions. Welcome to the Stacks and the addiction called CrackBerry LOL

richardc2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317BF6E9
    welcome to stacks. i have a sprint 8130 and love telenav on it. I used google maps before i got the unlimited plan and now telenav first on the list when it comes to needing directions.

Well it arrived. And so far so good. Telenav was good.ill be getting my bearings the next few days and keep you posted~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    The 8130 rocks!

You'll see

I had the sprint one for a week- loved the call quality- but needed my MMS- so I switched to Verizon- the lesser evil. Lol

The 8130 was a step up from my Tmobile 8100 - I miss the cheaper plan, great cust svc, being able to write s text message that was way longer than 160 characters, and free tethering but I love love love the better camera and video recording abilit -Verizon's awesome network speed and coverage, plus YouTube

Take some time to explore the stacks on your desktop cuz there are lots of apps, games, tips and tricks, product reviews, contests, themes, lots of stuff.

Welcome and if you have any questions- feel free to send me a Pin, email, add to BB Messenger, and all the other IM and website means of contacting me I've listed on my profile.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anyone know what the small "cross hair" symbol represents on my home screen?

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    The crosshair symbol is the GPS signal it should have what looks like radiating bars/marks to one side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast