Hi all, Just got my 8120 yesterday and can't send or receive email from my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W

need step by step instructions for email set-up

Advertisement

Hi all,

Just got my 8120 yesterday and can't send or receive email from my yahoo, aol, and pinstack addresses. Can someone please help before I take this phone back to the store!

Angel

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Did you use the setup internet email option on your BB or PC? If so, just choose "I would like to add or create an email address" option. Then fill in the user name and password. The follow the prompts until it says your account has been added.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    i used the email setup on the bb, in the setup wizard. it only says "i want to set up BES" or "I want to skip...".

when i clicked "i want to setup..." it says to enter my enterprise activation code. i dont have one.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan for your phone? You're switching devices, aren't you, A?

If you have a BDP, since you had a previous BB phone, one thing you have to do is go in to your BIS login screen for your carrier and change the device PIN and IMEI info. The BIS account probably still thinks you have your old Pearl.

Once you change that info, resend your service books and you should be good to go.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.