Hey every1 i just got a Blackberry! and i want to put games and other ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Amandas no está en línea Stack level 1

Need some help with my BB

Hey every1 i just got a Blackberry! and i want to put games and other software on my Blackberry Pearl 8130, i downloaded Packman and unzipped the file, Opened my Blackberry Desktop Manager, clicked on Application Loader, clicked Next, i clicked Add..., then i clicked on pacman.alx, and this box at the upper left hand corner of it, says Error, and the box says No additionaal applications designed for your device were found, and i have to hit Ok, what do i do to add softwear please HELP! thanks. : }

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    Need to make sure apps are compatible with device. I'm not sure cause i haven't downloaded games

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    do you have the cod file in the same folder as the alx?
    lighten's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    u have to deff keep ean eye out for whatever it is u r downloading 1 specific to the device like magnum said the other would be to the operating system... wether u r running 4.2 or 4.3 or even 4.5 makes a huge diff when u download almost anything to your bb.. to know what os you are using...
    go to.... Options>then about... look for the line that says v4.?.?.?? then platform is the following line.. hope this helps..
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

--- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter