Need Help!! i'm making things worse. i have a Pearl. here's scenario: a day or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

akbruster no está en línea Stack level 1

Need Major Pearl help PLZ!

Advertisement

Need Help!! i'm making things worse. i have a Pearl. here's scenario: a day or two ago, when synching with my MS outlook, BB Desktop Mgr would stop the synching with an error message (stopped at the same place every time i tried it) and shut down desktop manager automatically. I couldn't figure out what to do so...today i tried resetting some things on my BB and also re-installing desktop manager...now, i have 3 problems - i get a message when i try to start synching that says "No applications configured for synching" AND i have somehow erased my browser icon from my BB, and i've erased the MMS/Voice Note feature from my BB applications - - -help! i'm making it worse!!

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Re: Need Major Pearl help PLZ!

the rep who sold me my pearl said this happened to her and she had to reinstall the software and try it again idk if this will resolve your issue

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by akbruster
    Need Help!! i'm making things worse. i have a Pearl. here's scenario: a day or two ago, when synching with my MS outlook, BB Desktop Mgr would stop the synching with an error message (stopped at the same place every time i tried it) and shut down desktop manager automatically. I couldn't figure out what to do so...today i tried resetting some things on my BB and also re-installing desktop manager...now, i have 3 problems - i get a message when i try to start synching that says "No applications configured for synching" AND i have somehow erased my browser icon from my BB, and i've erased the MMS/Voice Note feature from my BB applications - - -help! i'm making it worse!!
    First thing to do is don't panic!

Now, go to Options --> Advanced Options --> Host Routing Table. Hit the Menu Button and select Register Device. When you get an email message back saying that your device has been registered on the network you should have your Browser back. If not, go to your provider's BIS site and resend the service books. If that doesn't fix it, go to your provider's site and download and install the latest OS for your device.

Once you have that fixed, you'll need to configure your sync. Your profile says you're on a Company BES. If that's the case you just need to reconfigure Desktop Manager to connect to your Outlook profile - but you need a connection to your Exchange server. Once you have the connection, just go into the Sync app and hit the Reset Configuration button.

Otherwise, we'll need more details on how you're set up.
    JerryD

akbruster no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks yall - - -it worked!