I'm trying to setup my school email so I can get it pushed to my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AJ Muni no está en línea Stack level 2

Need help with school email..

Advertisement

I'm trying to setup my school email so I can get it pushed to my pearl. I access my email at https://webmail.fiu.edu/ but I dont know what the server is and if its pop or imap. can anyone help me?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Need help with school email..

Have you tried to set it up in your webclient account? Try that first and if it says it wont set up then you have to configure it yourself. Let us know how it goes...

tj2311111 Guest

I had the same problem. SO what I did was I linked my school email to gmail. SO every mail that goes to my school email gets forwarded to gmail. Then I linked Gmail to my BB using the email setup program on my BB. Now I recieve school emails without a problem. But sending emails will be through your Gmail account not your schools acoount on your BB.

Jacisipmac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9128a

my school email was done through an outlook web server, i tried a few times to set it up... never worked, finally figured out that id have to rout it through a computer with a permanent internet connection... so i just settle with using the bb browser or opera mini to access it... not the fastest thing in the world but it does the trick, haha for some reason i find that im never in that big of a hurry to read my school email anyway...

Bubblez0163 no está en línea Stack level 2

I read (well in my school's email) that it can only be accessed through the computer, unless of course you forward it to another email...good luck!

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Look for the settings to set up your schools email with outlook, it will be the same info.