Okay, so I've been trying to rip a dvd and reformat it for my Pearl. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Mattondrums no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help with ripping+reformatting...

Advertisement

Okay, so I've been trying to rip a dvd and reformat it for my Pearl. I found a random program off of Google called Magic DVD Ripper and it seemed to have worked well. (If you have any suggestions please let me know) So what program do i download now to reformat it for the Pearl? I looked at the stickied guide but it just made me more befuddled... = (

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Need help with ripping+reformatting...

Try www.seabyrdtech.com It works well, just choose full screen and boost the volume when asked.

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2

www.slysoft.com has a couple of programs that have been the best for me.

One is AnyDVD (recently featured in PC Magazine) - it stays in the background breaking the copy protection on your DVD's.

The other is CloneDVD Mobile - it encodes the feature (movie, TV episode, etc.) from your DVD into your choice of a lot of mobile formats. It has a Blackberry Pearl and Blacberry 8800 settings.

Yeah, Yeah, neither of these programs are free (or particularly cheap), but they have a 21 day free trial, so that should give you a good idea if they will work for you.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

now I can't say I've used it personally, but 4.2.1 SP2 is supposed to have a built in encoder that will transform the video file into a playable format for pearl automatically as it transfers onto phone.