hi last night i just installed a stupid jar game it installed in my mobile ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

usmansamie no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help with Error screen message on BB

Advertisement

hi
    last night i just installed a stupid jar game it installed in my mobile but when i tried to run it it kept giving some error and the name of another game in my mobile kept popping up in that error so i decided to delete that game.i deleted that game from the applications menu in the pearl when the pearl rebooted it went to the start screen and the screen went fully white with some error written on it and only one option of reset beneath it i pressed reset but still it rebooted to the same screen.i have known this error i got it before when i installed some faulty themes but i easily just connected to desktop manager and deleted that theme and the mobile would just get perfectly ok.i tried doing the same this time but for some reason it wouldnt connect but keep saying the mobile needs to be updated although i have the latest os.i updated the mobile and its running fine now but my applications have been erased.all else is ok but i had very important info in my memo pad,tasks and password keeper.is there any way to recover that info.im very much distressed if there is anything that can be done to recover it please help i would be really grateful.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Do you have a recent backup on your pc? Open DM and restore from your backup.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Is there a number in the error screen? with a line through it?

usmansamie no está en línea Stack level 1
    @pdxmatts
    sadly no i didnt have any backup on my pc or anywhere
    @Lavagirl
    i think the error number was 523