i cant open anything like that on my phone i cant open any music and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cheapthought4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ??

help with pics sounds and well web browsing

Advertisement

i cant open anything like that on my phone i cant open any music and pictures and i think i am missing the applications to run them is there anyway i can get them back and i dont have the destop software either

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: help with pics sounds and well web browsing

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthought4 View Post
    i cant open anything like that on my phone i cant open any music and pictures and i think i am missing the applications to run them is there anyway i can get them back and i dont have the destop software either
    Sorry you are having issues. As far as the music and photos go what happens when you try to open them? with the browser do you have the BB internet feature added onto the account? Do you have the Browser icon on the screen? where either options working in the past? A little more info please and we will see if we can get you fixed up. Welcome to the Stacks.

PIN/ID
    ??

When I bought the phone it did not have the original cd that came with it so I can’t connect it to the computer. I also have no way of looking at my pictures it says when I open one to view it “unable to display file /media card/ blackberry/ pictures/ pearl .jpg” this is also the same for when I try to use music or listen to it. The thing is I can select it in the phonebook application and see the pictures and hear the music but only then it is almost like I don’t have a media player and I download the desktop software but it says my phone won’t connect?? I’m really lost!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthought4 View Post
    When I bought the phone it did not have the original cd that came with it so I can’t connect it to the computer. I also have no way of looking at my pictures it says when I open one to view it “unable to display file /media card/ blackberry/ pictures/ pearl .jpg” this is also the same for when I try to use music or listen to it. The thing is I can select it in the phonebook application and see the pictures and hear the music but only then it is almost like I don’t have a media player and I download the desktop software but it says my phone won’t connect?? I’m really lost!
    Alright well the first thing i would say we need to do is get you connected to the DM. Close the DM and unplug the phone. Open the Deaktop manager back up and when it comes back up plug the phone in and go to options, connection settings, detect, it will ask to make sure you are plugged in , select ok then it should say usb devicce found pin xxxxxxxx, click ok and then let it sit for 30 secs or so and it should come up connected in the top right hand corner.. If it asks on the phone if you want mass storage mode on say no. Post back and let me know the progress on connecting to the DM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Need help viewing Pics and Sounds!

PIN/ID
    ??

Re: Need help viewing Pics and Sounds!

it still says handheld not found and i have no clue why because the computer is reading the memory card i am running vista would that be the problem??