Well I have a ATT Blackberry Pearl and I just unlocked it works fine on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BBXru no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help pls..........

Advertisement

Well I have a ATT Blackberry Pearl and I just unlocked it works fine on my Tmobile SIM but on the main menu/home it says "data connection refu...." anybody know what is this mean?

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    DO you have Data Plan with TMO?
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

tqwizard no está en línea Stack level 2
    It could be that the pin is still registered to ATT with RIM. you may need to give RIM support a call to get this resolved. have you talked to TMO yet, i have run into situations where they have not activated the data or internet plan correctly and they need to reset your setting on their end. hope this helps you.

puetoricensis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249BEE90
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That could also be that within the tmobile sim there are settings for some services that are property of tmobile and since the BB is not programed by tmo to those settings the servers might not allow connection.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ATT users only get that when they don't have a data plan on the acct. I would guess it is the same for TM users, but dunno for sure. . .Know it has to do with data. Hope this helps. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

tqwizard no está en línea Stack level 2
    Not sure if you wanna go through all the trouble, but i have found that with "unlocked phones" if you upgrade the OS (Any Version) and remove the vendor.xml file this also fixes vendor locks specific to their network. if your interested, i can try and find the link for the upgrade instructions, its pretty easy and straight forward... no custom coding & takes about an hour