Hey guys. so I tried to load up themes on my blackberry through the themes ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Leopardgex11 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Need Help Pleaseee!!

Advertisement

Hey guys. so I tried to load up themes on my blackberry through the themes that were posted on this website. when i downloaded them onto my phone through the desktop manager, not only did i not receive the themes, it deleted my browser and media net icons! so if i could please get help on getting those themes on my phone and how to get back those icons, i would be forever grateful!! thanks!

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

Re: Need Help Pleaseee!!

did you load them through appy loader in desktop manager? and it shouldnt of deleted your browser. first try pulling your battery or restarting your phone.you might have to resend your service books to get icons back.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've only had that happen twice with losing both browser icons..I freaked! Ended up wiping system clean and re installing everything from backup.

Yeah i went through the Applications loader in desktop manager. I just tried taking my battery and sim card out and putting it back in, but there still is no icon for Browser and Media Net.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

or try this!

option, advance option, host routing table, select the bold one, then register. If that didn't work then u need to call ur provider.

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

Try going to, Options> Advanced Options> Host Routing Table. There you will see a list of info . Scroll down to see if anyone of those are in bold letters. If not, hit the menue button and click on (Register Now). You should receive a message saying that you are now registered on the network. Then you should have your browser icon back.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

If , when you reboot the blackberry or turn power off then back on you get an error "Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.waitFor(<Identifier>) timeout" then you need to reinstall your Device Software package on your PC. To do this, check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want are BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

Then after it corrects the problem do what stranjal7 suggests.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

okay thanks alot for your help guys!