Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by TaraG Thank god I bought the 1250mAh or I'd really be screwed! ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Need help finding new case for pearl

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TaraG
    Thank god I bought the 1250mAh or I'd really be screwed! Who would've thought 1mm would make such a difference with finding a case??? The little cheap one I got off ebay was great until this battery. Now it only latches from the top and bottom, not the sides. Hence the need for the new case!
    Get the RIM leather pouch ($15 Amazon). I use it with the 1250 Seidio battery and it slides in/out perfectly, protects the entire unit (except the top), no flap, has the sleep magnet. Of course you have to pull it out to use it, but so what? The speaker cutout plays fine behind the thumb groove at the top. I had the Seidio rubberized case, but I like this better.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

I have the Krusell Classic Multidapt for my pearl. It seems like it has enough room for that battery. I'm thinking about trying it out. Does anybody know for sure?

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

Cherri.. would the bestskinsever.com full body protection fit on my Pearl (I use the Seidio 1250 mAh battery)? I am puzzled....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12