Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can't seem to find a case to fit my pearl now that I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TaraG no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Need help finding new case for pearl

Advertisement

I can't seem to find a case to fit my pearl now that I have the extended battery. It's only 1mm bigger than normal, but my snap on case doesn't fit. I got the battery at Seidio and the only one they have to fit with the new battery is a rubberized black one. I'd like to find one that I can slide my BB into. I don't want a holster where you have to keep taking your BB in and out of it. I did find a few on www.blackberryden.com but I'm not sure if they'll fit. Anyone else had this problem?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Need help finding new case for pearl

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    have you found anything yet?
    Well, a few. I read alot of the threads last night about diff. ones. I saw that aluminum case but I 'm afraid it'll be bulky. I also found a red leather flap case but not too sure about the flap. ARGH!! This would be so much easier if I didn;t have that extended battery

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Go to eBay I don't have the link on me but the have a leather case that has the plastic in the front that should stretch to fit.... I will find out when my case comes and I get the bigger bat. Or get a silicon case those should stretch

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado

Go to eBay I don't have the link on me but the have a leather case that has the plastic in the front that should stretch to fit.... I will find out when my case comes and I get the bigger bat. Or get a silicon case those should stretch
    I did find a red leather one on ebay but it has a flap on it. Debating on whether or not I want to mess with that flap all the time. The trouble I'm really having is trying to find one that's not black. I'm more of a color gal. Is yours black or color?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Tara the flap, to me, was annoying. The case with the plastic over the screen isn't so great because the plastic sticks to the screen. I think I have bought every case out there and I keep going back to the oem skins that bb first came out with. And then I have a bestskinsever.com skin on too.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo

Tara the flap, to me, was annoying. The case with the plastic over the screen isn't so great because the plastic sticks to the screen. I think I have bought every case out there and I keep going back to the oem skins that bb first came out with. And then I have a bestskinsever.com skin on too.
    Sup Cherri!! I agree with you, I don't want plastic over any part of the front of my pearl. I have screensaverz on my screen and it works great. I'm a little scared to try skins on my pearl cuz I am very clumsy. That's why I thought I should get something like that metal case or a leather case. Dilemma...LOL

PIN/ID
    ATA

Ok then I will say this. I've dropped berry a few times and with the skin it acts sorta like a shock absorber. Whereas the harder cases don't. I like the plastic clip on cases too that they sell on eBay for $10 and at the mall kiosks for $20. And you can get designs. But. Those prolly won't fit with the extended battery

Well durn! It's all blackninja's fault!! He talked me into getting that battery. I should make him find me a case. lmao!! j/k bn you know i luv ya!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com

If I don't like the one from eBay I am going to get another silicone cover and pair it with a sticky clear screen cover I am scared of scratching the screen

PIN/ID
    ATA

Ya. Let's not even go there. Ask him what happened to me and the stupid battery issue !!

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com

If I don't like the one from eBay I am going to get another silicone cover and pair it with a sticky clear screen cover I am scared of scratching the screen
    Yeah I bought screen covers and they're great! I went to www.screensaverz.com and got 15 for $11.99 (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo

Ya. Let's not even go there. Ask him what happened to me and the stupid battery issue !!
    lmfao! *wiping away tears* He's been my little guru and so far everything's been fine. But this time I'm in a rut! And I NEVER have trouble shopping on the net!!

PIN/ID
    ATA

Lol. I bought the wrong one *the fatter one* and I swear it makes my phone weigh more than me! I've got to exchange it! Nothing gonna fit over that baby!

Thank god I bought the 1250mAh or I'd really be screwed! Who would've thought 1mm would make such a difference with finding a case??? The little cheap one I got off ebay was great until this battery. Now it only latches from the top and bottom, not the sides. Hence the need for the new case!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast