Hi, I'm a new Pearl owner who really needs a good, comprehensive manual for this ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

RosemaryT no está en línea Stack level 1

Need a real manual

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm a new Pearl owner who really needs a good, comprehensive manual for this device. There are so many things I need to look up that aren't answered in the one that comes with the phone or the downloadable one I found on Blackberry.com.

I've used lots of cell phones and PDAs, and just need help past the baffling newbie questions. Is there a good, comprehensive, searchable manual online somewhere that I'm not finding?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Need a real manual

try pearls for dummies books at your local store...other than all i can suggest it going to your providers website and download their tutorial there
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

you can also post here on pinstack. youll get quick, accurate answers

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

WE are pretty quick in responding to any of your issues or questions. Better than any book I have read or manual for that reason
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

I still haven't read my manual, I found Pinstack and haven't needed it. Most questions you have were probably already addressed on here, and if it wasn't you can create a post and your question is normally answered within minutes.

I don't even bother calling Tmobile when I have issues lol I just come here.

Good luck though!

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2

I agree that this forum has been extremely helpful! Having said that, I DID order the "Pearl for Dummies" book from Amazon, think it was only around 12 bucks maybe? It makes for entertaining reading at the pool, and I have learned some stuff from it. Highly recommend the small investment.

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

You can download the manual for the 8100 here: http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-r...er-manual.aspx
    It is over 200 pages and in PDF format, so make sure you have Acrobat or another PDF reader installed on your machine.

I do agree with the other posters however. I am still a relative newbie and have found this forum to be a much better asset than any manual or book written on the 8100.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yea the actual manual doesn't tell you anything or all the functions of the pearl. The is the stickied threads up too which will answer most of your questions. If not then post a question and we will get to it as soon as possible.

Welcome to the family.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I consider this site to be the manual for not just the Pearl but any model in use today. In fact I have asked questions about 4 different models I have owned: 7730, 7100t, 7105t (the model I had just ordered when I discovered this site) and now my Pearl.

squidbutt no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    God knows what I would do with out this site I love it I spend like half the time looking at the same forums daily even I know what is there and it has helped me so much

The people are nice and do reply quickley