I currently have a BB 8100, t-mobile service, and no memory card. I have issues ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ddark1 no está en línea Stack level 1

MySpace on a BB 8100

Advertisement

I currently have a BB 8100, t-mobile service, and no memory card. I have issues when I am logged on to myspace either through the BB browser or Opera. I can not post bullitens or respond to messages. I would really like to be able to do these things through my BB as I am constantly on the road. would getting a memory card help or solve my problems? I would be willing to get a 4 gb card if it helps any. I already do all of the maintenance recommended to optimize the performance of my phone but that's just not cutting it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

fiend814 no está en línea Stack level 2
    You could try Yahoo Go 3, there is a Myspace widget that may be a little more consistent than Opera Mini (can be a bit touchy).. Myspace on the BB browser is not recommended!

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~have you tried the new mobile myspace site? Its not the full deal but at least you can repsond to messages!! From your browser go to mobile.myspace.com!!