My myfaves circles have the correct icon but has the wrong name!!! It seems that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

retrozion no está en línea Stack level 3

Myfaves So ******* Up

Advertisement

My myfaves circles have the correct icon but has the wrong name!!! It seems that my icons shift over. To make it wrost one of my circles vanished!!! I called TMO they said it had to do with the blackberry software, they sent me email that refreshed my myfaves but it didn't work!!! Did anybody esle have any problems with this?:cry:

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Myfaves So F@#ked Up

To me it seems the Myfaves thing is very very buggy, I have Cingular thankfully. I don't really know how to fix it, I will bump this up a little to see if someone out there knows of a fix.

retrozion no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks I apreciate it!!!

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Quote Originally Posted by retrozion
    My myfaves circles have the correct icon but has the wrong name!!! It seems that my icons shift over. To make it wrost one of my circles vanished!!! I called TMO they said it had to do with the blackberry software, they sent me email that refreshed my myfaves but it didn't work!!! Did anybody esle have any problems with this?:cry:

THis is being addressed by RIM, and is a Soft ware bug, I am in the same boat and am waiting for the Update. As of yet since I have switched to the TIM .66 I havn't had this issue, but have had others. i am currently running Rogers .94. WEhich seems OK so far. As for fixing the issues on your device with out a software update you can fix it by doing a back up of you data with active sync and then do ing Wipe Handheld, once this is complated and the info is redownloaded form the system it will be ok.

Options>Security Options>General Settings> Menu> Wipe Handheld> Continue>
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

Lightbulb Re: Myfaves So F@#ked Up

lol i just moved around the icons. because they had the name but not the picture, but then it had the picture but wrong name. To do that click on a my faves but before it says sms contact call contact etc. then click the blackberry thing left side of the pearl (dont know what its called lol) then it says change order. just mess around till you get it right.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Myfaves So ******* Up

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ That's the menu key.