upgraded my tmobile pearl to the newest Cingular OS, afterwards I could not use any ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kanja no está en línea Stack level 1

Myfaves icons missing

Advertisement

upgraded my tmobile pearl to the newest Cingular OS, afterwards I could not use any third party app to access the internet. I couldn't figure out why and because I use opera and ramble more then anything, I switched back to the T-Mobile OS. Even though it's a downgrade this fixed my issue.

Now I am missing all the MyFaves icons that originally came with my phone. T-Mobile wants .99 cents to get new ones that I don't even like as much as the default free icons.

Does anyone know how I can get them back? Or could someone who is feeling nice please copy the MyFaves icon folder from there pearl and send it to me? I have no idea why mine are just gone. My email is sonic99@gmail.com if you don't have anywhere to host it.

Thank you!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Myfaves icons missing

Hmm..interesting...Don't want to just use your own pictures for the myfaves instead of the icons?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Myfaves icons missing

Lemme see if I can't find a way to extract these from the pearl since they seem to all be locked...Niiiiiiccccceeee.....