I just activated myFaves under tmobile usa today and ive noticed that now my sms ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

skario87 no está en línea Stack level 2

myFaves and sms woes :(

Advertisement

I just activated myFaves under tmobile usa today and ive noticed that now my sms is going horrendously slow. Also some of the texts I receive while others I do not (all from the same recipient). It really is frustrating to me because I was texting my girlfriend and apparently I dont get her reply but then 5 min later I get a reply with "baby are you there" Does anyone have a solution? I tried uninstalling apps i didnt use including blackberry messenger but have yet to try it and I also now repeatedly check and clear my log (alt l g l g)...does anyone else have this problem (i read similar problems but not quite the same)?

btw this never or very very rarely happened prior to activating myFaves.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: myFaves and sms woes :(

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Never had it happen, but I have never had My Faves. Have you asked Tmo about it?

skario87 no está en línea Stack level 2

no im gonna see if there is any improvement tomorrow if not they will get a call from me (and if that doesnt work i will have to wait til the weekend since up here they dont have any tmo stores since according to their website it doesnt work for my zipcode, 16801, but once i go home for the weekend there are plenty of stores...im away at college fyi)

djxphactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FFB15D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~could be os problem? I'm a noob so I don't know much about the blackberry yet, but I'm sure I'll be a stacker regular soon